I'm saving up for a guitar that has EMGs (ESP H-1001) and was wondering, how long would the battery last?
I take really good care of my guitar, unplug it right after I'm done and everything.

I've heard numerous things...some say it lasts for like, 2 weeks, others about 6 months. So, what's the average life for these things?

Thanks
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Oof, mere seconds.

I kid, you're going to get at least a few months out of them, you can normally hear when they're running down as your guitar starts to sound muddy and distorted.

You tried looking around on the EMG site or anything?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Mate, i just think you have to buy some really nice, quality batteries
i would never put ****ty batteries into something, that nice.
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
3-4 1/2 ish months. like jaymz_515 said, you can tell when they're running out.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
yeh im gettin the wrmg with emgs great help

you reckon rechargeable batteries are good?
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Most rechargeable 9 volt batts dont hold a charge or last as long as a regular one. The energizer rechargables dont hold a charge at all. I bought a bunch figured I would save buying batts all the time. But unless you keep em in the charger until ready to use they will probably be dead. BAttery companies make a whole lot more money selling regular batts than they do batts that can be used over and over. The batts in my EMGs will go for 6 months or more.
Ages- I've had my EMG's in my guitar since...hmm not sure exact month, but before March. I play every day for at least 3 hours and still going strong.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
damn.
Alright, well, that takes care of that dilemma haha
Thanks y'all

OH, one more thing...Are the cleans really as horrific as people make it out to be? Cause, you know, I wanna play clean every once in a while...haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
tbh, the cleans on the 81 aren't amazing. but they weren't meant to be. they're also not unusable, they're just a tad sterile is all. the 85 in the neck produces amazing cleans for sure though.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
So would like...both of them together be good? Cause I never use just the bridge in cleans.
I always just use the neck and both
But it sounds like it'd be good..

So, I guess I'm gonna go ahead with my plans and save up ha

Thanks again, guys
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Agreed with the guy above me, the 81s arent special but the 85 is a very nice clean pickup. btw my battery has lasted 4 months so far with 2-3 hours per day and still going, so you shouldnt have a problem.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.