IP: Logged

Ok so I just picked up a Marshall All tube Jtm-30 for 250$ and now I need help on what effect pedal I can get to accompany this amp. I was thinking something like a tubescreamer but It can be any effect I am open to new suggestions got 150$ to spend. Somebody suggested the B.Y.O.C Bender or a used skreddy. I play alot of classic rock and blues. Zeppelin, SRV, Hendrix, Buddy, ZZ Top, Cream, Clapton,
For your playing style, I'm guessing either a Tubescreamer or a Big Muff would be the way to go.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Yeah dude. Definetly tubescreamer for your price range but if I were you I'd save up alittle more for the Fulltone OCD. Its worth it.
get the df-7, idk about other people, but i got one and i can get awesome overdrive and distortion at the turn of a knob, you can easily afford one and a power supply, or if you had $230 get the seymour duncan twin tube pedal, my friend has it and it is one of the greatest things i've ever heard
Quote by twistedsister
Yeah dude. Definetly tubescreamer for your price range but if I were you I'd save up alittle more for the Fulltone OCD. Its worth it.

I have always had the conception that the OCD was more of a distortion pedal.
Quote by ClassicRock1169

But I am open open for suggestion I am not just looking for something to push my amp I am also looking for any kind of effect so I might just get this Judging by the youtube clips of this.
Quote by ClassicRock1169

it is. it's closer to a Rat than any other pedals out there, so it should be considered a Rat.

but the thing is, it sounds so natural and not soo gritty, so people like calling it overdrive. it also has like 30dB(?) of boost, driving your amp too. it's pretty insane.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard