Ok when I was watching T.V. And my sister changes it to Hannah Montana. Well In the backround there is this red guitar. If someone couyld tell me that would be cool. Oh and it's the episode where they try to get the cell phone and the brother gets all sunburned. So if someone knows what it is tell me please. Thanx
It's some Strat copy. I know, I've wondered exactly the same thing, thats so friggin' weird...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Obviously the strat copy thats always there, I see it when my sister watches that show. Its just a prop so why would they spend money on a real strat?
Is it Hannah Montana's Sig Washburn? I died a little when I found out that they exist.
Ok it's not thye one that looks like a fender. It's the one that is all red. White control knobs. Whammy bar and no pick gurad. So anyone know what kinda guitar it is? I've been wondering about it FOREVER!!!
Quote by 3lusiv3
Is it Hannah Montana's Sig Washburn? I died a little when I found out that they exist.

Right next to good ol' Dimebag's?
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by 3lusiv3

Lol
me too... what is this world of guitars coming too.... a signature guitar for someone that DOESNT actually play guitar!!!!!!
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by EVH92
Lol
me too... what is this world of guitars coming too.... a signature guitar for someone that DOESNT actually play guitar!!!!!!

More to the point, a signature guitar for someone that doesn't actually exist...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
More to the point, a signature guitar for someone that doesn't actually exist...

Well, Fender already did that with the Hello Kitty guitar
Quote by steven seagull

Dethklok Gibson sigs?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
If you provided us with pics we might be able to.

But as of right now, all you've told is:
It's in Hannah Montana
It's red
It has a tremolo
It has white control knobs

I don't watch Hannah Montana, so all I have to go off of is that it's red, with a trem and white knobs- that doesn't really narrow it down at all.
Yeah, I think you could very well be the ONLY (yes, only) person who watches hannah montana

No one on here will know the guitar unless they watch it..which I know I wouldn't.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by spartanhero
Oh and it's the episode where they try to get the cell phone and the brother gets all sunburned.

wow, sounds interesting.

[/sarcasm]

also theres not enough information for us to have any idea. simply saying "its red" is hardly going to give us a clue. pics?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
White control knobs, red, with a tremolo?

Unless Billy Ray Cyrus has need for a floyd rose guitar, it's a strat. Now please don't ever mention Hannah Montana in the electric guitar forum again.
Dickless.