Alright since the sale at Guitar Center is tomorrow, I want to buy some new pickups and take advantage of the sale since I do not have enough for an amp yet. I have a Fender Strat highway one HSS. My main priority is to change the middle and the neck, but if I have enough change the bridge. So far these are the ones that are looking good:

Neck/Middle:
DiMarzio DP116 HS-2
Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Vintage
DiMarzio DP Dual Sound
DiMarzio DP215 Evo 2

I like a brighter tone without a lot of bass. This will eventually be played through a AC30CC1 most likely. I play mainly alternative and rock.
My Setup
Fender Stratocaster Highway One HSS
Marshall Lead 12 Combo 5005
guitar center has a sale everyday......anyways id go Vintage. evos are good but slightly over-rated.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Do you know anything about the dual, because I like the idea of the switch in the back.
My Setup
evo single coil isnt too bright Id say.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
New amp. I'm thinking the pickups you have now are at least decent.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Yeah they are alright,, but I want to take advantage of the sale because one I'm going to buy the amp on Ebay, and two I don't have enough for it now
My Setup
dual is very decent, versatile of course. so youd either have to get a bigger switch or cut a hole in your pickgaurd for a 2 way switch(which i prefer)

thats a tough one man. good luck. dont bust a nut pickin.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
How about a push-pull pot? But from the sounds of it, it sounds like the switch is on the pickup and requires no other wiring.
My Setup
oh ya lol forgot about push pulls.

switch on the pickup?
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Lol i thought it was something I had never heard about. But I really like the dual, so redneck, can you suggest which middle and neck pickups to do. It doesn't have to be from that list either.
My Setup
really depends on what you want to play.
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Brighter tone, for alternative and rock.
My Setup