I am currently using the VST software Ezdrummer for my drum tracks for recording, and I'm wondering if they are compressed and equed perfectly. If not, how should I compress them and eq them to make them sound the best possible? Any suggestions or tips would be helpful.
well its kind of up to you. if you dont like the sound, eq it more. i would guess it probably doesnt need much more compression, if any, but again leave it up to your ears.
good luck
I use EZDrummer without equing and compressing...check out my recordings. I think it's overall pretty solid.
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0
Quote by Kount Kris
I am currently using the VST software Ezdrummer for my drum tracks for recording, and I'm wondering if they are compressed and equed perfectly.

"Perfect" when it comes to compression and EQ depends on the situation/material/tools available/personal taste. So as chea-Man said, it's up to you to decide what you think is "perfect".
well what i do is solo out each track one at a time and export them as wav files, then import them into pro tools.

that way you can eq just the snare or put compression on one of the toms or whatever you want.

just like working with real drum tracks
Fender H Stratocaster USA.
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk
Gibson Les Paul Studio Double Cut

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater
Korg Pitchblack Tuner Ped

Fender Super Champ XD