Suprise!
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
So ****ing What?

The original Spider was pretty damn bad, so a tube Spider really doesn't sound too enticing...
eh?
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
EDIT: Never mind
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
This is so old.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
My experiences with Line 6 amps have been pretty good. I think they're pretty good for the money, specially if you just use them for practice amps.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
I've never owned/played on one of these, why does everyone hate Spiders?

They have tin-can-in-a-trash-compacter tone. The only decent sounding channels are clean and insane, and they sound like ass, rather than mangled ass. Granted they are decent amps for the price, I can think of several companies that would probably make better tube amps for the price.
wtf are you on about TS?

this is old news
are you talking about the selector being on clean yet the crunch light is on?
other than that i think its time to pull out another "stfu and leave" card
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
I agree this is SOOO OLD. But hey I agree, they ****ing suck. I tried 'em yesterday at my local Guitar Center, and I never felt any warm tube tones =/.

They're trying I guess :S.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
I own a Line Six Spider 3 practice amp (used) and even as a used amp it's pretty kickass to play around with. My friend had a Line Six bass amp and it too was damn good sounding. I'd buy another Line Six to upgrade my current amp too, as it's reliable and sounds good. What's wrong with them??
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
I own a Line Six Spider 3 practice amp (used) and even as a used amp it's pretty kickass to play around with. My friend had a Line Six bass amp and it too was damn good sounding. I'd buy another Line Six to upgrade my current amp too, as it's reliable and sounds good. What's wrong with them??

The cheapest one is about 1,000 dollars list price. You can get an assload of good tube amps for cheaper.
Yeah.... Like an Orange.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
4 months late..phail.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Dude Line 6 amps kick ass. 2 of my friends have had them for about 3 years and love them. I'm getting one for christmas.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox