Hey guys, I just had a problem before about people bothering my grandparens at night by ringing their door and then just taking off or whatever they do. Anyways, unfortunately whether it's karma or not, one of my friends is one of those idiots that does it to. Everytime he drives and I'm there, they all always end up doing this to this one house. The owner of the house has threatened them by saying "Ill gauge your eyes out" or "I'll break your legs" and I've been their both times when he's confronted them just because of my luck. I have never done anything to these people and it was my friend but yet this guy keeps blaming all of us and we can't reason with him because he just swears/screams/threatens us. So me and my friend were going to a guys house that is on the same street as this mad man and when turning in, he was coming out of the street. As we pass him we see that he reverses and follows us. He followed us for like 4 mins. until we both went different directions. This guy is a complete ***hole for taking it this far just like my friend is for doing it 3 times. Who's at fault here? I'm sorry but this guys acting like a total idiot and is taking it too far. Am I right?

(By the way because of him, I can no longer go that area because I'm afraid he'll damage my car. Unbelievable)
Um. No. He's doing what you wouldn't do before. Instead of deliberating whether or not to call the cops, he's taking it into his own hands.

Moral: Expect and accept consequences for your own actions. Grow up.
So by threatening us, following me around and touching younger kids he's not doing anything wrong? Especially when he has no proof it's us. If I was responsible for doing this childish prank than I would understand, I have tried to convince them not to but they still do it. If he tries to take it into his own hands I guess I'll call the cops on him.
Lol in all seriousness I just think I'm never gonna go to that area for a while if I have anything important with me like my car. I would love for him to approach me just so i could say im calling the cops. How would you guys react?
You fully deserve it. By all rights the guy should be call the cops on your whiny childish asses, but knowing that it won't stop you all because you're so damn immature he's taken it into his own hands. If he trashed your car I'd say good on him, because you thoroughly deserve it. Grow the hell up, and stop acting like a little kid.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Last edited by Dinkydaisy at Nov 23, 2007,
Do as Dizzee Rascal does.

"Come thru wit a big baseball bat"

Just tell the guy 'Blood, don't make me go ol-skool'. If he's a pussy'ole he'll back down.
Well considering he's over-reacting on a ****ing doorbell. You think the cops would actually care, and like I've said numerous times, I have nothing to do with it but just keep being pulled because everytime were driving around after something it always happens. So what youre telling me dinkydaisy is that a doorbell being rung by some kids just being stupid and immature is leading to a car being trashed. That means if someone eggs a house, the owner should kill them. Good theory, wow!
Quote by drivenbythesun
Well considering he's over-reacting on a ****ing doorbell.

Hang on a minute, weren't you over-reacting about a doorbell a few days ago?
Yeah I know, but not to the point of threatening. And I've realized the cops wouldn't care so I didn't consult them. I'm just letting it go now but this guy is threatening kids.
Quote by drivenbythesun
Well considering he's over-reacting on a ****ing doorbell. You think the cops would actually care, and like I've said numerous times, I have nothing to do with it but just keep being pulled because everytime were driving around after something it always happens. So what youre telling me dinkydaisy is that a doorbell being rung by some kids just being stupid and immature is leading to a car being trashed. That means if someone eggs a house, the owner should kill them. Good theory, wow!

I don't think the police would care. And as for your last statement, that's a very poor conclusion made by a seemingly poor mind. You want to cry about some bloke threatening you for pissing him off? Don't hang out with those friends. Do I need to get your mummy to tell you that too, or are you going to think about what you did and decide for yourself?

Now grow up, or sit on the fucking naughty mat. Because you're acting like a nine year old.

-Matthew Arnold

I want to be like him when I'm older.

If a kid even dares to walk across my path, I'll follow him on one of those Granny-Mobiles; making jokes about his weight.
You guys where being dicks to him and he had every right to be mad. Grow up.
Dude I understand that they were being idiots (notice I said they because after trying to convince them to just go I stayed in the car to make sure I didn't take a part in it) but does he really have to get so mad to the point that threatening/following and grabbing us are his reactions
No, he probably doesn't, but with the way kids act these days it's not surprising. I can't blame him, I'd probably do the exact same thing. And I'm fucking sixteen. Stop making me ashamed of my age group.

-Matthew Arnold

Yes. He has every right. You guys are invading on his private property and disturbing him late at night. (I'm saying you guys, because in his eyes you're in on it.) If I was him I'd either charge your asses or beat the living daylight out of you. You guys are old enough to drive? You should be too old for doing stupid pranks like that anyways.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
You fully deserve it. By all rights the guy should be call the cops ion your whiny childish asses, but knowing that it won't stop you all because you're so damn immature he's taken it into his own hands. If he trashed your car I'd say good on him, because you thoroughly deserve it. Grow the hell up, and stop acting like a little kid.

+1 well said.
when im old, im going to keep 3 dogs under my porch in a cage/fence/gate. all german shepards with their teeth sharpened to a fine edge. if anyone rings my doorbell pass 12:00 the gate will open and at the same time deliver a small electric shock to the 3 dogs.
How the **** do I deserve it if I didn't do anything to idiot. I have done jack**** to this guy and he has absolutely no proof that my friend even did it. Dinkydaisy your messed up.
grow up you cank. He's got every right to be annoyed at you, and even if you didn't ring his doorbell, you are there when he gets annoyed, so of course he will assume that you are part of it.

This is the problem with noobs. they whine about childish things, and when they get flamed for it, they start swearing!
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train