Ok so tomorrow is the Guitar Center 20% off sale. I'm getting a Boss Ds-1 distortion and a Dunlop 535Q Wah. I was wondering if I use the pedals on my acoustic/electric would it mess up the pedals and will It sound bad? I'm getting my Les Paul next month so I have to wait. thanks.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
it actually sounds good the distortion might not work on with the pickup but no damage will be done as for the wah, wah and acoustic/electric sounds awesome , john butler does it all the time.. id go right for it only makes you sound better
in some cases it sounds cool, but sometimes the wahs frequencies will boost those that are causing feedback, and created ungodly amounts of shrilly feedback
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
that makes me feel good. Thank you guys!
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
I use my ds-1 and my sd-1(boss overdrive) with my acoustic electric and it sounds pretty good. Its a little different than normal distortion, but it still sounds ok. Just be ready for a lot of feedback. The wah should not have any problems. make sure you try out the ds-1 first before you buy it too . its not a bad pedal, but my sd-1 sounds thicker. it depends on what sound you want.
You could save the money you would spend on the pedals and get your LP sooner. Just an idea.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I was listening to "Zebra" by the John Butler Trio, and ass soon as I clicked on this thread, it got to the solo. Listen to that, that's how it would sound. Just make sure you get one of those soundhole covers, unless you want ridiculous feedback.
Quote by bananaboy
I was listening to "Zebra" by the John Butler Trio, and ass soon as I clicked on this thread, it got to the solo. Listen to that, that's how it would sound. Just make sure you get one of those soundhole covers, unless you want ridiculous feedback.
I've always tried covering my sound hole when I play certain songs that need be quite and it rings out the note! What can I use to cover it up? and I will listen to that vid. Link please?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by tubab0y
You could save the money you would spend on the pedals and get your LP sooner. Just an idea.
I'm getting the LP next month.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06