if you mean run a cube 60 thru a cab, then yes, the models ive seen had a speaker out.

should say in the amps description.

from MF...
Multiple outputs, including Recording/Phones Out, Line Out, Tuner Out and Ext Speaker Out (for connecting external cabinets).
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
WAIT. another question. if i ran it through, would i hear both? or just the cab?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ugmung
WAIT. another question. if i ran it through, would i hear both? or just the cab?

Technically you don't hear the cab, you hear the sound of the amp through the cab. If you run the Cube into an external cab then it might bypass the internal speaker, I'm not sure.

Don't be fooled into thinking that you'll get 100 watts of power if you plug it into a 100 watt cab though...it doesn't work like that.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I have a Roland Cube 60 and added a Crate 112 cab to it and the results are amazing. Both the amp and the speaker cab create sound. I don't know if it is any louder, but the quality of the sound is much fuller and more vibrant. You can't really go wrong with a cab added. The floor in the house actually vibrates with sound at not even half volume with the cab added.