O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Extremely overexaggerates health care policies in other countries. Fun to watch, not to base facts on though.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Extremely overexaggerates health care policies in other countries. Fun to watch, not to base facts on though.

how do they exagerate?

is an awesome movie is worth watching man
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
Quote by stefan1988
how do they exagerate?

is an awesome movie is worth watching man

I know for sure there were complaints from people in England saying that the healthcare system he presented wasn't nearly as perfect as he portrayed it.
i would say definately!!!!!!

there is alot of people here who hate michael moore though so prepare for a flamefest

but i think if you watch it it will convince you
dude.......
Quote by rush4life
I know for sure there were complaints from people in England saying that the healthcare system he presented wasn't nearly as perfect as he portrayed it.

Same as Cuba and France. Can't vouch for Italy though, and his whole about how quick waiting rooms are in Canada was horse**** . You can expect to be waiting all night in some places.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
Same as Cuba and France. Can't vouch for Italy though, and his whole about how quick waiting rooms are in Canada was horse**** . You can expect to be waiting all night in some places.

Especially small northern towns..

But on the topic of Moore, take everything with about 8 buckets of salt, because odds are he's twisted the truth to fit his own agenda. All of his movies (I won't call them documentaries because that would mean they presented facts) are full of false statements, and very dishonest editing to make his message come across over the actual truth.

There's a great book out there called "Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man", which is a great read, and basically picks apart all of the bs he's spread over the years.

Last edited by rush4life at Nov 23, 2007,