Page 1 of 2
WoW Players scare me, especially the ones that play as female night elves and beat off to it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
........ okay ... and now people start bashing other people just for playing a game?
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Theres a video of it idk where it is.

Lol i love when he starts screaming and the sound goes friggn haywire.

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
lmfao.. what a pussy :P
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Haha I watched this a few months ago before I quit that game. I clocked in a whopping 150 full freaking days on that game over the past 3 years since release.

I can't believe I wasted so much of my time. I should have been practicing guitar but NOOOOOOO I had to raid and grind new characters all the time. /cry
Quote by stringmagician
A WoW player whining?

No ****ing way.

My thoughts exactly.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
hahahahahahaha

its funny because he cares about the game too much.
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Dog454
WoW Players scare me, especially the ones that play as female night elves and beat off to it.

Yeah... you should really stop
Dude is anyone else really pissed of at pointless online RPGs??? They waste so many lives... People sit and play WoW 24/7 when they could be studying music, art, **** anything that actually accounts to something. No, they sit on their computers playing in their little virtual world "raising levels" and whatever else they do. People have way too much free time... If people can't constructively use all of the free time they get then they should have to do heavy labor or something... I don't know I'm going to stop talking now because I sound like an idiot when I talk online and I always end up offending someone...
Seen it, Makes me sad at the fact that i play wow

If you want some laughs, look up a vid on you tube of a guy pissing people off with a Duke Nukem sound board.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by PTfan
Dude is anyone else really pissed of at pointless online RPGs??? They waste so many lives... People sit and play WoW 24/7 when they could be studying music, art, **** anything that actually accounts to something. No, they sit on their computers playing in their little virtual world "raising levels" and whatever else they do. People have way too much free time... If people can't constructively use all of the free time they get then they should have to do heavy labor or something... I don't know I'm going to stop talking now because I sound like an idiot when I talk online and I always end up offending someone...

When you look at my position.

MMO's are cheaper that doing drugs, because thats all i got where i live.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by PTfan

but why is it your decision to decide how someone spends there life? maybe they dont have any interest in the arts. its not your place to decide whats right and wrong for someone to do with there life. Let people make their own choices
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Quote by PTfan

It's all about instant gratification my friend.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
but why is it your decision to decide how someone spends there life? maybe they dont have any interest in the arts. its not your place to decide whats right and wrong for someone to do with there life. Let people make their own choices

Everyone has something that their good at. MMORPGs keep them from figuring out what it is. Just look at it realistically man MMORPGs waste your life and just cause boredom and they make kids feel like there is no point in life. Sometimes I wonder that it's not this type of boredom that causes kids to turn to violence as something that excites them. In this year alone there have been so many high school shootings around the world and they are become more and more commonplace. This world is just becoming so ****ed right now.
Quote by PTfan

Music and art are not constructive either. When you think about it, NOTHING is constructive, not even building things because eventually the world will be swallowed by the sun. People should just do what makes them happy, and if that is to play WoW, then so be it.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Quote by Dog454

Pretty much all of them.
Glad I quit the game and used my spare time for practicing guitar instead
I can't afford a signature
wow his parents kept it cool , if i were to do that , my dad will smash my computer or something .
Quote by BirdHouse
wow his parents kept it cool , if i were to do that , my dad will smash my computer or something .

My Dad would smash my face!

when i went to school, there was this kid god he was weird. Used to stay up all night playing Wow and he'd be at school the next day with bags under his eyes. Yeah, he was weird, he'd always talk about how he was going to hire a vietnamesse(sp?) prostatute and film her taking his virginity. Last i saw of him he was telling this guy that insted of staying home studying for his exams he should be out there raping chicks...

Hmhm true story. Damn Wow kids...
Poor parents.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Man, my dad would have seriously beaten me if I acted like that.

With good reason too.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I love the part where the dad grabs the keyboard and starts pressing keys on it.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Last edited by kranoscorp at Nov 23, 2007,
Quote by kyurah
Haha I watched this a few months ago before I quit that game. I clocked in a whopping 150 full freaking days on that game over the past 3 years since release.

I can't believe I wasted so much of my time. I should have been practicing guitar but NOOOOOOO I had to raid and grind new characters all the time. /cry

Dont worry mate, its over now your free

Quote by QuiatFat
The Dad is the ****ing man.

Damn right
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Dog454

Yer sorry bout that.

...Just kidding...i would play WoW
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by PTfan

If you never succeed in playing guitar yet you played for 10 years for fun isnt that wasting your time in your view? If its fun and you enjoy doing it, its not really a waste of time.
Oh man. I remember when I was, like, 12, and I used to whine like that over video games.

Now I don't care about them. But I don't really have a bedtime, either, so I wouldn't have to whine about it now anyway.
Ahaha that sucks for him, stupid WoW wasting the lives of many, good thing I quit it a long time ago.....now im on to bigger and better things like.....wasting the time I had on WoW in The Pit.....

Page 1 of 2