I've been learning this song, and I got stuck because I couldn't find this chord - AM7-9.
I used Guitar Pro, but the suggested chords looked a bit too weird. Does anybody know how to play this chord? If it can help, here are the other chords from that song:

Am F H7 E
Ja te volim, ooo
Am F H7 E
ja te volim, ooo
Am F H E
volim da ti pogadjam sne i ne
Am Am7-9 F H7 E7
razumijem zasto te smeta... Ne mari za to...
A7-9=012020

el--0--
Bl--2--
Gl--0--
Dl--2--
Al--1--
El--0--
Last edited by Captain Scarlet at Nov 23, 2007,
^--I suppose that would be an acceptable rootless voicing for an A7b9. He asked for an Am7b9 though. Based on the other chords in the song i would probable play Am7b9:

-3-
-1-
-3-
-2-
-0-
-x-

Ivan987, just for future reference, in chord notation a capital 'M' denotes major whereas a lower case 'm' denotes minor. Therefore, AM7b9 (probably more commonly written Amaj7b9 although AM7b9 is acceptable) and Am7b9 are 2 different chords.
You mentioned both in your post but i assumed Am7b9 because thats wat was above the lyrics.
'H' is just a 'b' in certain countries.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
^--Yep. In some european countires H = B and B = Bb. I once read that it originated beacause Bach wanted to incorporate the letters in his name into his music as a signature of sorts. Im not sure if that is correct though as i have heard other theories also.
Last edited by tom183 at Nov 23, 2007,
Quote by tom183
^--I suppose that would be an acceptable rootless voicing for an A7b9. He asked for an Am7b9 though. Based on the other chords in the song i would probable play Am7b9:

-3-
-1-
-3-
-2-
-0-
-x-

Ivan987, just for future reference, in chord notation a capital 'M' denotes major whereas a lower case 'm' denotes minor. Therefore, AM7b9 (probably more commonly written Amaj7b9 although AM7b9 is acceptable) and Am7b9 are 2 different chords.
You mentioned both in your post but i assumed Am7b9 because thats wat was above the lyrics.

Sorry, it was a typo, thanks for your help
Just a side note if you are interested: In the late medieval system there were six normal notes, C D E F G A, and one note that had two forms, soft B (b) which was a semitone above A and hard B (♮) which was a whole tone above A.

As written in the earliest sources, there are two potential reasons why German and Scandinavian countries use the H instead of the B. First, the hard B looked a bit like an H with an added crossbar. So some historians believe that there might have been a typo produced by monks transcribing some Gregorian chorals. Others believe that H was just the next letter of the alphabet and that the German was never was never modified to accommodate the fact the the soft B (b) is also used to indicate semitones and to avoid ambiguity. Both theories have manuscript support.
Fretello - Amplify your Skills
The Smarter Way to Practice Guitar
www.fretello.com