tomorrow Mana (THE BIGGEST LATIN AMERICAN ROCK BAND IN THESE UNIVERSE) is coming to town... and since theyre my favorite spanish-speaking-band in the world im going to do a 10 - 12 hour waiting outside the stadium to be at the very front...

soo... how long have yall ever waited in line for a concert??
13 months.

edit: oh right actually waiting outside the venue..

about an hour, I usually get to the front anyway.
Last edited by wiggyisgreat at Nov 23, 2007,
An hour-ish.
It was the only concert I've ever been to. Metal Blade's 25th anniversary tour and we already bought the tickets. So we just stood out there for about an hour and went in.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
about 20 minutes?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

waited about an hour, hour an a half for claypool to get in, funny how they search everyone and then there's probably a cumulative 20 pounds of weed being passed around in the place.
"i have nothing to say, and i am saying it"
flickr.com/photos/chazoid
last.fm/user/p4nts
...i was expecting something like "i camped out for two days in the middle of the snow, lost on of my pinky toes... but i was there"....

but im too pumped right now to care
3 and a half hours. Forget who it was for. I knoiw it was in 06, as I did that for nearly all 18 shows I went to last year.