This is a new song I just finished, I would probably put it in the pop punk genre. Let me know what you think of it.

I didn't finish the bass in all of the song.
Attachments:
SWEEEEET.zip
Last edited by Avalanche1 at Nov 24, 2007,
ahhhh. i love me some pop punk in the tabs and chords forums.

overall, i think it was very well done. i especially liked the chorus and the breakdown 2. the interlude seemed pretty unnecessary. not necessarily in the song, but you really shouldn't call it an interlude when its 2 measures long. just bothered me. but i also really liked the drumming you had there. i suggest you fix the ending. i think all it really needs is one more quick slam on the guitar in the last measure because the drums alone weren't powerful enough. also, i think you should add more in the verses. maybe just a simple bass drum hit 4 times a measure would work, but i just don't think the lead guitar should be alone. other than those things, i really enjoyed listening to it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Awesome punk song i really loved the green day style you have. In the first 33-1:00 was awesome riff there. The intro was cool but not catchy like im used too. For a pop punk song its beautiful. Thanks i put this song on my Ipod!. C4C? Take a look at my song
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Quote by Its_Rock77
ahhhh. i love me some pop punk in the tabs and chords forums.

overall, i think it was very well done. i especially liked the chorus and the breakdown 2. the interlude seemed pretty unnecessary. not necessarily in the song, but you really shouldn't call it an interlude when its 2 measures long. just bothered me. but i also really liked the drumming you had there. i suggest you fix the ending. i think all it really needs is one more quick slam on the guitar in the last measure because the drums alone weren't powerful enough. also, i think you should add more in the verses. maybe just a simple bass drum hit 4 times a measure would work, but i just don't think the lead guitar should be alone. other than those things, i really enjoyed listening to it.

yea its not really an interlude I guess but whatever haha. thanks for the crits, I appreciate it
YAY. Something that isnt metal or 'prog' haha.

not to fond of the very first intro. when all the instruments comes in. tis great. inspirational sounding. sounds like the song is going to be about breaking up with a girl but getting over it. in the verse, when its just guitar, i really dont like it. but when the other instruments come in. its great. the interlude is allright. chorus is awesome, again, inspirational sounding. i love breakdown 2. makes me want to run for some reason hah. again inspirational sounding. at bar 121 after 8 bars of the breakdown 2, i would have double timed the drums. would have made it more dramatic. ending could have been better tbh. the drums were amazing the whole song.

C4C? Ill have it up soon.
Quote by JesseBlanchard
YAY. Something that isnt metal or 'prog' haha.

not to fond of the very first intro. when all the instruments comes in. tis great. inspirational sounding. sounds like the song is going to be about breaking up with a girl but getting over it. in the verse, when its just guitar, i really dont like it. but when the other instruments come in. its great. the interlude is allright. chorus is awesome, again, inspirational sounding. i love breakdown 2. makes me want to run for some reason hah. again inspirational sounding. at bar 121 after 8 bars of the breakdown 2, i would have double timed the drums. would have made it more dramatic. ending could have been better tbh. the drums were amazing the whole song.

C4C? Ill have it up soon.

Thanks for the feedback. I also hate how there is never much pop punk stuff on here. I am a drummer as well so that probably is why you think my drums are pretty good. Thanks again, and I'll go crit yours.
reminds me of all time low, it is really good. Just fill up the verses, before the whole band enters, make it not only guitar and voice, make it guitar, voice and bass/drums

If ratings turn up your mood, guess what 8.5/10

oh and crit for crit, dont forget it
Last edited by actaderock at Jul 21, 2009,