Page 1 of 2
I think everyone has had some sort of funny party moment, whether it was you or some pissed-up pr'ick.
One that I had the other day was:

There was this party in this girls house that I haven’t met before and about 6 pints in I decided to go the toilet and take my glass with me so I put the glass on top of the toilet box and about 3 seconds later it fell right in the toilet and smashed. I stood there for about 4 seconds in disbelieve because I knew I was going to have to reach in with my hand and grab all the glass and put it in the bin. The worst part was - I couldn’t fu'cking flush it which was fu'cking disgusting, and if that wasn’t bad enough the glass had “Best Dad In The World”. It was like something off American Pie - but only less funny. Anyway as soon as I got all the glass I had to walk passed her in the hall and find the bin. Thankfully she didn’t know it was me.
Wasn’t funny at the time like.

I have more but that was my most recent... So UG what are your 'Funniest Party Moments'?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Nov 23, 2007,
walking into closed patio doors, twice in the same night.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Party?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Climbed out the window (upstairs) and fell off the roof and onto the grass. Before I got up I fell asleep and woke up on the garden bench with a horrible hangover at like 6.
we were making brownies at a poker game and when they were done we took them out of the oven to cool.
This kid came in and decided to put them outside on the porch to cool, except he didn't put on gloves. He got halfway across the kitchen before he realized the was burning his hands. He yelled "AH, it's sizzling," threw them on the counter and put his hands under running water.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
we were making brownies at a poker game and when they were done we took them out of the oven to cool.
This kid came in and decided to put them outside on the porch to cool, except he didn't put on gloves. He got halfway across the kitchen before he realized the was burning his hands. He yelled "AH, it's sizzling," threw them on the counter and put his hands under running water.

You... You make brownies at parties?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
one time we all fought a "dragon"
My Guitars.....
Ibanez custom Rg 5 EX 1
Ibanez S-classic(SCA220)
Ibanez Js1000 Limited Edition
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Dean Dime-O-Flage
Fender Telecaster
Fender custom Strat
Gibson SG
Jackson RR5
Gibson Les Paul
VG Strat
Haha a bunch of my buddies and I got drunk, and my friend Tim passed out on the floor. We took our friends sons stuffed teddy bear, stuck it in Tims arm. He then started to pull the teddy bear closed to him and cuddled with it and fell asleep!
I went to a pool party once and this girl just pansted me, while I was wearing a bathing suit. My dong was presented to everyone at the party, until I pulled them back up. 2 years later to this day my friends still bring it up.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
Quote by kidsilcon
You... You make brownies at parties?

It was a poker game and it was down to the final table (like 7 hours in)
People got hungry
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
It was a poker game and it was down to the final table (like 7 hours in)
People got hungry

Fair enough you gotta eat sometime
Last party I was at, me and my friend were a teeny bit wasted, and were convinced that the moon had fallen out of the sky.

Because the moon was directly over the house before it disappeared, we deduced that it would be in the very garden in which we were standing. We then went on a short journey, searching for the fallen moon, and came across a small glass pot of PVA glue. We decided there was no other explanation for its appearance, other than it was the moon, which had promptly transfigured into some glue, on it's impact with the earth.

For a small while, we cradled the glue, it seemed like an experience you can't just throw away- to actually hold the moon in your arms. After this, I decided to launch it back into the sky, where it would resume it's orbit around the earth. I pulled my arm back as far as possible, and threw it with all my might into the heavens.

I'm pretty sure it reached orbit.

Either that, or it smashed on the window of the house nextdoor.

which definately didn't happen.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Last party I was at, me and my friend were a teeny bit wasted, and were convinced that the moon had fallen out of the sky.

Because the moon was directly over the house before it disappeared, we deduced that it would be in the very garden in which we were standing. We then went on a short journey, searching for the fallen moon, and came across a small glass pot of PVA glue. We decided there was no other explanation for its appearance, other than it was the moon, which had promptly transfigured into some glue, on it's impact with the earth.

For a small while, we cradled the glue, it seemed like an experience you can't just throw away- to actually hold the moon in your arms. After this, I decided to launch it back into the sky, where it would resume it's orbit around the earth. I pulled my arm back as far as possible, and threw it with all my might into the heavens.

I'm pretty sure it reached orbit.

Either that, or it smashed on the window of the house nextdoor.

which definately didn't happen.

What do you drink? LSD?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
My friend once lit my hair on fire in the middle of a crowded room. I ran around trying to get it off, I ran into the bathroom and found a bath. I dived in but when I looked up there was a girl in it looking me square in the face, she then broke my nose. Yep we laughed after but I still don't get why there was a girl having a bath in the middle of a party...
Quote by kidsilcon
What do you drink? LSD?

Well, I started off on cider, but there was a large table full of various drinks, waiting to be mixed...

We started of with shots of malibu (in some 'very expensive commemorative shot glasses')

Then invented a foul concoction, called 'black death'. Here's the recipe.

malibu
gin
whisky
vodka
WKD
tequila.

It had layers of red, blue, clear and brown.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
i hate those parties where everyones so wasted they are all throwing up
i went to one recently and the bathrooms were full of people ol
so the side yard became the urinal
One time me and a bunch of my friends met up in Walmart.We had a huge party boying party.Party Boying everyone that walked by.We had on the snapped up sweat pants/shirt.We took them off and ran through walmart in our boxers.Man that was a fun one.

As for a party party::I went to my friends party drunk.Passed out on the lawn.Lol.Thats all i got.
Quote by xzxZEROxzx
One time me and a bunch of my friends met up in Walmart.We had a huge party boying party.Party Boying everyone that walked by.We had on the snapped up sweat pants/shirt.We took them off and ran through walmart in our boxers.Man that was a fun one.

As for a party party::I went to my friends party drunk.Passed out on the lawn.Lol.Thats all i got.

LOL thats awesome. Should go to a super Wal Mart, find the busiest part of the store with the jumpsuits on, then all together at the same time rip them off.
Haha I was at this party once, and I didn't have anything to drink... So I "borrowed" my friend's bottle of Vodka, and replaced the contents with water. I kept the liquor myself

Anyway, when my friend realised this, I blamed it all on this girl who had just left the party. Then he rushed out of the building to catch her.

When I finally confessed, he was quite pissed
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Probably my freind trying to hide his drink in a filled juccuiz (I can't spell).

That was doomed to fail...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by kidsilcon
What do you drink? LSD?

Oh my god i absolutely pissed myself at that
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
I guess UG arn't that much of parties animals after all.
My cousins 18th was a funny night. He got really pissed/drunk and some big dickhead knocked on the door and asked if he could come in and my cousin said "no it's just family and friends", to which he replied *bang* fist to the face - as far as he could remember. That night he fell asleep on a chair in his gizebo and some lad shaved all his leg hair off and one eyebrow and pulled his pants down. Was a very sh'it night for him being knocked out, shaved and embarrased on his birthday.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Nov 23, 2007,
I have too many to remember but most are too explicit and end up with girls, but a funny one.

Me and a few friends were drinking and toking (Just like 5 of us) and my friend mike apparently got more drunk than he realized. he got up from the chair he was sitting in and went to the bathroom. We figured he had to piss or something but about 3 mins later we heard a large crash and the house (Was a trailor) Shook... literally. we of course looked at eachother confused and realized it had to have been mike. After about 10 mins of trying to get the door open to see what happened we got in. What we found was awesome. just awesome...

Mike was laying face down in the bath tub, Shower curtain and rings spread all throughout the floor, the pole bent and ripped from the wall.

after an hour or so of continuous laughter we asked him what happened when he rejoined us in the living room. So he said, "I went in to take a piss and when I opened the door I saw myself in the mirror and got really dizzy and just fell over."

Appearantly he was really drunk and that was his excuse, but he just thrashed the bathroom. Last time he partied with us.
Quote by Leybick

you're going to try and tell me girls don't piss out of their asses?

Gear:
Agile AL-3100 Gold-top Les Paul
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
Quote by kidsilcon
I think everyone has had some sort of funny party moment, whether it was you or some pissed-up pr'ick.
One that I had the other day was:

There was this party in this girls house that I haven’t met before and about 6 pints in I decided to go the toilet and take my glass with me so I put the glass on top of the toilet box and about 3 seconds later it fell right in the toilet and smashed. I stood there for about 4 seconds in disbelieve because I knew I was going to have to reach in with my hand and grab all the glass and put it in the bin. The worst part was - I couldn’t fu'cking flush it which was fu'cking disgusting, and if that wasn’t bad enough the glass had “Best Dad In The World”. It was like something off American Pie - but only less funny. Anyway as soon as I got all the glass I had to walk passed her in the hall and find the bin. Thankfully she didn’t know it was me.
Wasn’t funny at the time like.

I have more but that was my most recent... So UG what are your 'Funniest Party Moments'?

Wow, I salute you. At most parties when people do **** like that, they just leave it.
Quote by Archaon
Wow, I salute you. At most parties when people do **** like that, they just leave it.

I didn't know what to do. But I didn't want to be one of those obnoxious wankers that doesn't respect anything.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
To make a long story pretty short..

I'v just returned from the weirdest party I've ever been to
Me and my friends just landed up in a party, where we were the only not-emos.
every gay kissed every girl and guy. I even sat next to a couple who were making teh sweet love. they even asked me to join.. I passed

the guy on the right was the guy of the banging 'couple'.. there was another girl tough

(yep, two guys cheating on their bf and gf

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

god damn Noxi...

i'm not even gonna post my story after that...

...and RabidGuitarist's.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by FireandFlames
My friend was pole dancing, fell on my shoulder, and dislocated his knee.

How is that possible?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
How is that possible?

I don't know....

We were at my friend's birthday party, and with the "what happens at the party stays at the party" mindset going through the air, one of my friends and myself got dared to pole dance. There's a small little clubhouse type of thing that you have to shimmy up a metal pole to get into (the bottom half is pretty much hollow), and he was on the little clubhouse thing and I was on the ground. Needless to say, he slipped, landed on my shoulder, fell to the ground, and dislocated his knee in the process.
Quote by RHCPguitarist4
I went to a pool party once and this girl just pansted me, while I was wearing a bathing suit. My dong was presented to everyone at the party, until I pulled them back up. 2 years later to this day my friends still bring it up.

They bring your dong up? They must be sexy...
while at a party with some friends abroad, one guy, of which noone particulrly liked managed to get pretty wasted, and so we all proceded to rip the **** out of him for the rest of the night, he ended up getting thrown in to the pool (during winter) fully clothed, and then having to wander round for the rest of the night in his boxers. Some of us pissed in a bottle and gave it to him as cider, it took him 2 mouthfuls to realise it was warm before he swore and tried to spit it out. Then when he decided to try get some sleep and so was teabagged a few times.
We wouldnt normally go this far, but it was a rugby tour in south africa, so yeah...anything goes.

EDIT: incase you think that was all bull**** heres a pic of him after he got thrown in the pool. sorry its not great but i feel sly putting a pic of his face in t'internet.
(and he looks back and laughs at the night now)
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2289/southafrica07161ql1.jpg
Last edited by Jamerrr at Nov 24, 2007,
Page 1 of 2