howdy, so i managed to pick up a honeyburst LP plus top today for 430 at guitar center including tax, pretty slick deal if u were to ask me!
anyways, the axe looks stunning, and apart from a lil crack/stain on the fretboard its basically farfait....but theres something i was curious about-the buzzing. the low E,A and D strings buzz a lot when i play without it plugged in, much more noticable than my previous guitars, is this cuz of the strings, bridge (which is set at a decent height right now) or smth else? any suggestions for me to fix this baby up for the perfect action??? cheers

P.S. the dude didnt gime any warranty books....so i assume that i can just send the guitar to epi if anything happens?
take it to a pro setup. you can do it yourself, but its your fist time, so better go to learn with someone who knows
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
alrighty, my guitar teachers a pro jazz musician he could prob help me out. but the buzzin isnt a defect right??
$400 for a epi man thats steep but yeah take it to a pro its worth the little cost.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....