Hey guys,

What do you think is the best phone on the market right now? Something that isn't uberly expensive, but functional, looks nice, and has good features?

- ATB
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Nokia N95 5GB

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Sony Erricson.

Seriously, best phone operating system EVAR, and they all have pwnage cameras, and awesome bright screens, and flashlights, and games, and stuff.

Seriously man, get the latest SE. They pwn the mobile phone market. I'm never usually loyal to one brand of stuff, but SE are kickass.
depends on the comapny.

bt i have a lg chocolate is awesome has a ncie camera u can take videos you can lsiten to mp3 and you can add a sd memory card which allows you to mod your phone if you know how
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
No, This one.

Nah my ones better.....largley due to the fact that the kid comes with it free
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Any of them specific to AT & T? (<- Am I being really ignorant with that statement?)

Btw, the Nokia N95 looks nice.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

I have a Pantech C150. It's nothing special really. You know, use it to call people. Besides that major feature it's packing a camera! That's about it. Hope I sold you on it. Also AT&T specific.
Quote by p.stick
Nokia N95 5GB

Awesome phone, except for the...you know...$700 you have to pay for it