Page 1 of 3
if i'm in the wrong place, mods can move it to a proper forum. anyway i hate using my real name when i go to guitar center and i will never use my real name if it's not for personal reasons. I noticed that almost all famous punk icons have nicknames like joe strummer, johnny rotten, etc. anybody here got any words that go together well with my nickname "Det". My friends suggest Det Star, as in deathstar from starwars, but i don't really like it cause it sounds so similar to ringo starr. no profane words guys...
::type
What's your first name? We need something to work with
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
it's very similar to Det. do i really have to say my name. ok fine

it's Deseret. i believe it means "bee". i've had the nickname Det since i was 2 years old.
that no profanity thing is really messing with my creative process, this could take awhile
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
You have a pretty punx first name already
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, sorry about posting it here by accident.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
You now just need a cool second part to that. I'll think about it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

When you already have a cool and unique name that no one has, why the hell do you want us to make up a foolish alias for you? Stick with the original!

If anything, make up a good alternative to my boring, plain, and uninspiring Ben Goodwin.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
When you already have a cool and unique name that no one has, why the hell do you want us to make up a foolish alias for you? Stick with the original!

If anything, make up a good alternative to my boring, plain, and uninspiring Ben Goodwin.

Ben BadLose

*-)
Quote by fridge_raider

Oi! That's why I love my name, Rizzo.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Deseret = Desert, all the punks think deserts are cool these days.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Deseret Deviant or something like that.

Or just take your name, then pick a song title that sounds good next to it.

S'why my stage name is Steven Pinhead.
hmm. so far i like the names i heard. honestly i like my real name it's just that i don't like to give away my real name to stores. people call me Deseret and Det depends on what they prefer. so far i want to use Det Deviant.
Last edited by punkrox101 at Nov 23, 2007,
Det Inate
Deseret Ina
Det Roitrockcity
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
My kids are going to be named Ulysses and Thelonious.

They will be badasses.

Your name is fine.

At least your not another Sarah...

(No offense to Sarahs.)
die. just, no.

punk nicknames are just as bad as the scene kids callign themselves Hannah HORRENDOUS or Bethany BULLIMIA.

those are true too. with the capitals and all.
Quote by sargasm
Det Riment

I changed my mind

Det Remental

It's ****ing perfect.
Quote by original=punk
die. just, no.

punk nicknames are just as bad as the scene kids callign themselves Hannah HORRENDOUS or Bethany BULLIMIA.

those are true too. with the capitals and all.

it's not that i want to change my name to look cool. i want some privacy. once people know you're real name in stores they're gonna bother you everyday whether it's calling you on the phone or sending you junk mails. i'm so tired of that. no matter how much you ignore it, you can't get away.
Yeah, I liked det riment, but the emphasis was on "rim" which suggested unspeakable oral acts.

Det Remental IS indeed perfect.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Det Sterslab

Hey Brian, you know what?

you should get in chat.

And, once again, for the thread, a "punk alias" is really bad. It sounds incredibly stupid, and you're not gonna loose your privacy by giving away your first name...
Well I liked Det Nator, but I really don't understand the reason for this at all, especially when it's not even for a stage name or anything.

And don't you think you'll just look more stupid going into a guitar shop and proclaiming yourself to be Det Remental (as good of an alias that was) ?
There is poetry in despair.
Page 1 of 3