I was wondering if there is anywhere online where you can buy the little rings on Gibson guitars that say "Rhythm" and "Lead" on them. I'm changing the hardware on my SG and the current ring wont match everything else.
guitarfetish has them too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
im pretty sure even a place like guitar center has them. they have a ton of stuff behind the counter, and i know ive seen stuff like strat switch knobs, LP switch knobs, and control plates. i would assume they also have the little disk things, so it may be worth it to ask at your closest shop before you order online.
You know, I'm tempted to install an extra switch on whatever guitar I end up getting, and pop one of those rings on.......just to see how many people get fooled......
Quote by Wulver
You know, I'm tempted to install an extra switch on whatever guitar I end up getting, and pop one of those rings on.......just to see how many people get fooled......

I'd give it an eject button.
The carve top LP and flat top SG rings are different. The LPs have 2 different thickness for the rings. I think the SG ones are the same. But you will have to watch parts. They are designed to be noncompatable with aftermarket parts. The existing screw holes are usually off just enough not to put a ring or jack plate in. I know the stop piece is hard to replace as the studs are a little bit closer together than a gotoh. I know stew mac has metal rings for pickups that look pretty nice.