So I was digging through my messages and found this. This is based on chat one late night. It was a fun story that Tom wrote. Thanks for writing it!! Enjoy!

A PUNK STORY:
written by Tom (neidnarb11890)
Based on the the punk chat sometime between 12AM and 2AM on October 21.
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- ----------------
PART I: Beating Up Punx On The Corner
It was a cool Saturday night in mid-September. All of the hXc kids were gathered outside of the club downtown, waiting for the show to begin. The sXe hXc band, XallergicXtoXbeesX was playing that night, and all the kids in the scene had come down to see them. This is where our story begins....
"Look at those damn punk rockers!" exclaimed Johnny sXe. "They're such losers. They always do drug and drink!"
"Yeah, plus they only ever play power chords. How boring is that?" said xXRyanXx.
"Yeah, they're stupid and untalented," agreed Billy xXx.
"We oughtta go beat 'em up," said Johnny. "God damn drunk punx."
Just then, their friends xXxHarveyXDangerxXx and xXxChuckxXx showed up. "Sorry I'm late guys, I couldn't find my camo shorts," said Harvey.
"Yeah, I had to shave my head," explained Chuck. "What are you guys up to?"
"We were just about to go beat the **** out of those drunk punx over there," said Johnny.
"Sweet! Let's go!" exclaimed Chuck.
"Hold on a second!" said Harvey suddenly. "We should practice our hardcore dancing first. Do you guys have your ninja moves down?"
"I've got mine down," said Chuck.
"My ninja moves are hXc!" said Johnny.
"I don't have ninja moves," said xXRyanXx. "I imitate a combine harvester."
"hXc!"
"So," said Chuck, "When do we get to beat up gay punk kids?"
"RIGHT NOW!"
And so the sXe hXc scene kids ganged up and beat up a couple of punk kids who were smoking cigarettes on the corner. Then they went in and watched the XallergicXtoXbeesX show. A good time was had by all, except the two punx who got their asses kicked.
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- ----------------
PART II: **** This, Gimme A Beer!
The next week, a few bands came to town, and Johnny sXe, Billy xXx, xXRyanXx, xXxHarveyXDangerxXx, and xXxChuckxXx all went downtown again to see the show. This time there were no punks smoking on the corner. There were just some kids with X's on their hands talking about hXc. The group went into the club and watched the performance. The opening band was hXc, and the krew mawshed all set long, punching kids in the face and kicking them in the back of the head. The second band was also hXc sXe, and the krew mawshed some more. It looked like it was going to be a great show.
But then the third band came on. They didn't play hXc at all. In fact, they played... PUNK! The guitarist hit powerchords all night, the drummer played the same beat for every song, and the lead singer was so wasted, he couldn't remember the lyrics, and half the time wasn't even singing into the mic.
"What the **** is this?!" shouted Billy xXx in disgust.
"You guys suck. You have no talent!" said xXRyanXx.
"You guys are fags! Your music is gay!" said xXxChuckxXx.
The krew walked out of the show early.
"Man, those guys sucked!" said Ryan.
"I'll say. I ****ing hate those gay punks. They're too busy doing drugs to learn their instruments!" agreed Chuck.
"I don't know guys, I thought it was fun," said Johnny sXe.
"FUN?! What are you, gay?!" asked Billy.
"No," said Johnny. "I just didn't think it was THAT bad."
"Man, you're a ****ing loser!" said Ryan. "You're not hXc at all!"
"You know what? **** you guys. I'll like punk if I want to. Who needs you and your stupid sXe crap?"
And with that Johnny walked off into the city streets. He tried to go to the bar and get some beer, but he was only 19, so they kicked him out. Eventually he came across some punks in a back alley.
"Hey," they said. "You look bummed out. Want a drink?"
"Sure," said Johnny.
So the punk handed him a 40 oz., which Johnny, having no experiance with alcohol before, drank way too fast. He passed out by a dumpster.
And so Johnny sXe left his sXe krew behind and henceforth became Johnny ****face.
------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
HAHAHAHAHAHA I forgot about this

Is there more to come?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Nov 23, 2007,

Totally forgot about this too, guess I'll have to get to work on the gazette again...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Are you guys going to be in the chat tonight? There's p0nx things that need to be dicussed
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Are you guys going to be in the chat tonight? There's p0nx things that need to be dicussed

yeah I'll probably be in sometime. I've been sick/sleepy so I don't know how late I'll be on.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I'll be in chat tonight.
Yeah every Friday and Saturday night there are usually a lot of people on.
Except now. I'm sitting in there by myself
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
That was funny, but it has stereotypes of "hXc" and "sXe" that I don't like....I'm anti-homophobic, like lots of different punk/hardcore, and I still consider myself...hardcore?