Page 1 of 2
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Um. BCS rankings dont come out until Sunday. PWNED. Plus yall are going to lose to Missouri, who is then going to lose to Oklahoma. Ohio State West Virginia in the national championship. And south florida is pretty much screwed.

Ew.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Um. BCS rankings dont come out until Sunday. PWNED. Plus yall are going to lose to Missouri, who is then going to lose to Oklahoma. Ohio State West Virginia in the national championship. And south florida is pretty much screwed.

EHL. OH. EHL.

There is absolutely no way we can lose to Mizzou. Absolutely no ****ing way. Wes V is going to be in the championship game, but we're having a 100% bonafide fairy tale season. The stuff movies are made of.

KU takes it all this year.
Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!! Go KU!! I'll be there tomorrow and at College Gameday.
If I had to choose anyone to win other than KU, it'd be OSU.
My god, best college game I've ever seen. D-Mac KILLED that 'vaunted' LSU defense.... Ran for 3 and THREW ONE TOUCHDOWN.

Are you kidding me? This kid is for real. And thank you God he's going to be in the Silver and Black next year....
I say Ohio State vs. Kansas.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Kansas and Missouri are having good seasons, sure, but they only have one impressive victory between them, Missouri's beating Illinois in Week 1. Both teams have played a weak Big 12 and whoever wins between them this weekend will get slaughtered by Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game. It'll come down to West Virginia and Ohio State and the Buckeyes will dominate the overrated Mountaineers.
Jayhawks FTW!!! We're gonna make Chase Daniel look like the booger-eating bitch he is.
TGautier, are you a KU fan and a Raiders fan. Because if so, i think we're meant to be.
Quote by LolPirates
Kansas and Missouri are having good seasons, sure, but they only have one impressive victory between them, Missouri's beating Illinois in Week 1. Both teams have played a weak Big 12 and whoever wins between them this weekend will get slaughtered by Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship game. It'll come down to West Virginia and Ohio State and the Buckeyes will dominate the overrated Mountaineers.

Not so sure about that dude.

Oklahoma is sucking turds this year (compared to usual, and I have a right to say it, Im a die-hard sooners fan). I think that Kansas will beat them in the Big 12 championship (assuming they get past Missouri).

WVU vs. Kansas in the Sugar Bowl.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
This is by far the biggest test Kansas has had. They're in the Big 12 North, what a crap conference. And it's not like they had to beat any good teams from the Big 12 South, let's see... Baylor, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma State. And their non-conference schedule is a complete joke. Central Michigan, SE Louisiana, and Florida International. They struggled against K-state, they struggled early against OKST, and they barely beat Colorado, for god's sake. And you're talking about a season of destiny? My guess is they're going to lose to Missouri or Oklahoma before it's all said and done. They've played good football against nobodies. If they win out, I might be a believer. Maybe.

Even if KU goes undefeated (easy schedule, cough) I wouldn't be surprised if OSU leapfrogs WVU to get to the title game (WVU's schedule is almost as weak as their defense). WVU's one loss is a much weaker loss than OSU's (we all know South Florida was never a contender, admit it) and KU vs WVU is the most pathetic national championship game since Florida State won it in '99.

EDIT: How can you say OU has been playing bad? Yes, they lost. But Bradford still has the best passer rating in the country, and he'll most likely be back for the Big 12 championship game.
Last edited by pratt121 at Nov 24, 2007,
Quote by pratt121
This is by far the biggest test Kansas has had. They're in the Big 12 North, what a crap conference. And it's not like they had to beat any good teams from the Big 12 South, let's see... Baylor, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma State. And their non-conference schedule is a complete joke. Central Michigan, SE Louisiana, and Florida International. They struggled against K-state, they struggled early against OKST, and they barely beat Colorado, for god's sake. And you're talking about a season of destiny? My guess is they're going to lose to Missouri or Oklahoma before it's all said and done. They've played good football against nobodies. If they win out, I might be a believer. Maybe.

Even if KU goes undefeated (easy schedule, cough) I wouldn't be surprised if OSU leapfrogs WVU to get to the title game (WVU's schedule is almost as weak as their defense). WVU's one loss is a much weaker loss than OSU's (we all know South Florida was never a contender, admit it) and KU vs WVU is the most pathetic national championship game since Florida State won it in '99.

You raise a good point.

I don't know how this will all turn out. This has been one fyucked up year for college football. I do know that the Big 12 championship will be the deciding factor for the teams that go to the national championship.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SpartanDoober
Why does the SEC always knock each other out of the national champs?

Same reason the Big 10 does, and this year the Pac 10. Good conference with lots of teams that, while they won't go for a Championship run, can easily end someone's. Seems like the SEC does it especially though.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Dude, Ohio State is destined to get in, just like we did in 2003, and maybe kansas will get in and WVU will lose, that would work for me too.

You must mean the bowl game from the 2002 season. Where Ohio State absolutely robbed Miami. That game and that pass interference call still disgust me to this day, but yeah, I'm rooting for Kansas now. I like the underdog.
Quote by SGstriker
Not so sure about that dude.

Oklahoma is sucking turds this year (compared to usual, and I have a right to say it, Im a die-hard sooners fan). I think that Kansas will beat them in the Big 12 championship (assuming they get past Missouri).

WVU vs. Kansas in the Sugar Bowl.

I'll bring some stats to the table to enhance my argument. Kansas' opponents are a combined 50-77. Only three of them, Central Michigan, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma State have winning records, and Oklahoma State (6-5) plays Oklahoma tomorrow and will probably not finish above .500. They have only played four road games, and only won their first three by an average of 6.3 points, scoring only 19 points at Colorado and again only 19 at Texas A&M. Against Colorado Missouri scored 55, and against A&M Missouri scored 40. Missouri also defeated Illinois on the road in Week 1, a much more impressive victory than Kansas can boast. Missouri has played a more difficult schedule and performed better against common opponents, which leads me to believe that they will win this matchup and the Big 12 North title.

Oklahoma defeated Missouri earlier this season 41-31, but seven of Missouri's points came with 12 seconds left and the game out of reach. With the game on the line and a one point lead, Missouri gave up 18 unanswered points to the Sooners, who have admittedly and inexplicably lost two games that they should have dominated, so I believe that Oklahoma will win the Big 12, leaving West Virginia and Ohio State in the top two spots in the final BCS standings (God help us if West Virginia manages to lose to UConn this weekend too).
Hawaiians can suck on my little wiener. That's all I have to say about college football.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Quote by JoKo13
TGautier, are you a KU fan and a Raiders fan. Because if so, i think we're meant to be.

Die hard for both teams. I have a jet black 94 Civic with silver tint and wheels, and a giant raiders emblem on my back window. But uhhm... only if you're a chick, are we meant to be.

The KU-MU rivalry dates back to civil war days. This is the 116th time the teams will face, and never has it been this big. I say the National Champ will be crowned tonight.
Well, we got 20-some posts without some English bastard crashing the party. Here, I'll speak to you about "soccer," so you feel like you're at home. My "football" team is the Columbus Crew, we suck something awful. If it's English, I like Arsenal, because they're first alphabetically and so I adopted them on FIFA randomly.

I'm an OSU student... not an OSU football fanatic though, my first college football love is Wisconsin. When OSU isn't playing Wisconsin I root for them though, and it's nice because Wisconsin isn't good enough to win a title, but OSU can be. And I like Jim Tressel, he does a good job and he's just a good guy, I've served him before at the restaurant where I work. My pro team is Green Bay, that was a rough couple years but this year has been really fun.

KU-MU is the second-longest running rivalry in college football (next to Wisconsin-Minnesota, I believe, who began playing ONE year earlier). I don't think it's ever mattered at all, until tonight. Anyway, go Tigers tonight, then go Sooners next week...! OSU~!
Last edited by pratt121 at Nov 24, 2007,
Quote by pratt121
Well, we got 20-some posts without some English bastard crashing the party. Here, I'll speak to you about "soccer," so you feel like you're at home. My "football" team is the Columbus Crew, we suck something awful. If it's English, I like Arsenal, because they're first alphabetically and so I adopted them on FIFA randomly.

Wahey! A Bite!

I know Columbus Crew, they're one of the names you don't forget for the sheer awfulness of it!
Quote by Alix_D
Wahey! A Bite!

I know Columbus Crew, they're one of the names you don't forget for the sheer awfulness of it!

They used to be good, though, and it's sad how bad they've gotten. They used to have Brian McBride, then he left to go play for Fulham and the crew suck.
Yeah, I remember they used to dominate it all.

The league is improving, but it still seems like a bit of a joke with no promotion or relegation and teams allowed to move and change thier name.

I mean, New York Red Bulls? Ugh.
Quote by Alix_D
Yeah, I remember they used to dominate it all.

The league is improving, but it still seems like a bit of a joke with no promotion or relegation and teams allowed to move and change thier name.

I mean, New York Red Bulls? Ugh.

MLS is getting better but it still needs the support of Sportscenter (a nightly sports news show on tv). They never cover the MLS, seems like.
Welp to all you Kansas, Missouri, and who ever else benefits from us beating LSU, you are welcome. Go Hogs Go!!! Its just too bad the team from yesterday didnt show up for the rest of the season.
Fender MIM Fat Strat
Jackson Dk2m Dinky Pro
Jackson DKMGT
Ibanez RG7321
Goya/Martin G812 Acoustic
Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ
Roland MicroCube
YEAH!

KANSAS RULES!

Oh Wait, let's look at this schedule:

Wow, Impressive.

Besides Missouri, who they have yet to beat, and will be a true CHALLENGE, there are only 3 teams over .500 on that schedule, them being OSU, C. Michigan, and Texas A&M.

Kansas doesn't deserve to be in the BCS title game.
F.U.B.A.R.
WVU is going to the National Championship game. Anyone watch the game today against UCONN? White didn't even have to play the 4th quater and they still managed to get almost 600 total yards offense.
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
A little off topic (but still relevant), I was in Jefferson's on Mass street (this is in Lawrence, for those of you that don't know) last night and 8 or 9 different guys were going f**king crazy during the LSU game.

Personally I think we're gonna get stomped by MU. I don't like it, but that's what I think.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
Page 1 of 2