Before everyone thinks Dragonforce sucks and Li and Totman are the sloppiest, most overrated guitarists alive. Now that they're on Guitar Hero they're suddenly revered. What the crap? Hell, I can play most of Through The Fire and Flames and Fury Of The Storm. I mean, I love Dragonforce, but I realize that most of the guitar is enhanced, and that the two are constantly playing at their peaks. Unlike true virtuosos like Vai or Satriani who could play similar music with comfort.

Uh...discuss.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
What are you talking about? Discuss what?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
What are you talking about? Discuss what?

I put that to try and make the thread less pointless.

Quote by SystemOVADown
Whats the Question?

The question is "What the hell?", as if I shouted to the heavens in rage.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
So how about them Packers?

And where are you getting your info?
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Just me or is Guitar Hero as bad as that Dance Revolution crap with the foot board? Talk about FAIL.
Seeing as no one is contributing to this thread, I think that I will

What hes trying to say (I think) is why the hell do people all of a sudden think dragon force is good after there on guitar hero, and the guitarists are playing songs that challenge them, when guitarists like vai or satch wouldn't even be challenged? I think?

But yah, I completely agree, people see how hard they make the song and think wow thats the hardest song in the game, they must be the best players in the world?

And about them packers 10 and 1

And what the hell, you'd think that the real guitar heroes would be in the game?
^^ Exactly

Its called guitar hero because you are the guitar hero- oversized Keyboard Controller Dork Guitar and all. Go rock on guitar heros!! LOL
Quote by Maus24
So how about them Packers?

And where are you getting your info?

They're actually doing amazing, however, not as good as a certain team I happen to like.....
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Well it's because most people haven't heard of Dragonforce before guitar heroe so they hear it and are like OMG they are so amazing.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Do they call themselves virtuosos? Do they play "shred" music? No, and I don't think they aim to ( and by "shred" I mean like Petrucci, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, Marty Friedman, Joe Satriani etc...). Yes, alot of their stuff is repetitive and not that hard but it's listenable. There's no reason to hate the band so much, it's just that some of their fans are a bit too retarded.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Cause its all us guitarists that realized they were sloppy, guitar hero just has the mainstream public believing they're amazing because of how crazy the song is in the game.
they both just try too hard neither of em could be counted as a virtuoso and yes they are sloppy very. ive known people who think herman is as good as malmsteen :cough: and wouldn't believe me wen i told them that herman isn't even worthy of kissing the egotistical wife beaters feet.
I am me. Live with it.