i am a bass collecter buying fender basses around 3-4000 each, i am looking for basses from the late 60s up untill now, if you have and good, playing basses post away!

sorry it sait 3-400 before i meant 3-4000
Last edited by bassmaster500 at Nov 24, 2007,
might want to put this in the classifieds section, and i doubt you'll find nice fenders form the 60s for $300
Threadstarter... um... do you work for the Bazaar of China?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
What? You want a $2000-$5000 bass for $400? Oh yeah no problem, why don't you just send me your credit card information, bank number and PIN, and I'll get back to you.

hey hey hey, don't go acting like your the king of nigeria's son on here
Quote by bassmaster500
i am a bass collecter buying fender basses around 3-400 each, i am looking for basses from the late 60s up untill now, if you have and good, playing basses post away!

sorry you need to post this in UG Bass Idiots forum.
collectors suck. they drive the market up, so real players can't afford them.
Last edited by 83lespaulstudio at Nov 23, 2007,
Quote by Zar938
hey hey hey, don't go acting like your the king of nigeria's son on here

Oh man, I love how EVERYONE has gotten that e-mail. It makes me laugh so hard, and I make a point to read it every time I receive it and then take 5 minutes to muse on the stupidity of anyone who would fall for that.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Oh man, I love how EVERYONE has gotten that e-mail. It makes me laugh so hard, and I make a point to read it every time I receive it and then take 5 minutes to muse on the stupidity of anyone who would fall for that.

Please, google Wilfred Masaya.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
sorry you need to post this in UG Bass Idiots forum.
collectors suck. they drive the market up, so real players can't afford them.

Yeah, that they do. However, if the collectors were like our idiot friend here (paying $400 for late 60's basses), the market would be wonderful! Almost communist!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..