My friend invited me over his house today to sleep over, i arrived at his house at around 2. There were also two other kids there that i'm good friends with. Anyway we were all having a good time until later around 6ish i started getting these really annoying pains in my stomach, not nausea, worse. Those fucking stomach cramps that you can't control and just can't do anything about. i tried taking a shit, but it didnt work. So i called my mom to pick me up at 10, and the rest of the night they were bitching at me telling me how i'm a pussy and a baby. And now that i'm gone there probably making fun of me and saying how im a pussy and stuff. i was just wondering, did it seem douchey by calling my mom to pick me up? i seriously thought i was sick, and i still do. i got home like an hour ago and im still feeling pretty weird.
no.
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
No. And because they called you a pussy you have to get back at them. Next time you're there say that you're feeling like that again and that you're going to the bathroom then take laxatives and **** on their bed.
Guitar_Man is on his period.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
if they are giving you sh*t a) mollywhop their asses or b) they are fags or both
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Were you guys touching each other in special places? Maybe your stomach ache was cuz you were nervous?
Quote by macho man
No. And because they called you a pussy you have to get back at them. Next time you're there say that you're feeling like that again and that you're going to the bathroom then take laxatives and **** on their bed.

And no, i'm not on my period. You guys have never gotten stomach cramps before?
I sorta did the same thing. But you shoulda at least tried to take a dump at him house, and if it didn't feel better, you couldof left.
Quote by macho man

Sparta!
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by RentACar
I sorta did the same thing. But you shoulda at least tried to take a dump at him house, and if it didn't feel better, you couldof left.

i did....
Dude, if you're not feeling good, you're not feeling good. Tell them to **** off. What if you all of a sudden dropped dead god forbid?
were you lot playing a game called "guess the creamy liquid"?

Because that would be more than enough to make me feel ill too!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by skaguitarist53
so close.... but so far

Ok hows this...

Hey ARNOLD!!!
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Quote by skaguitarist53
Headache
Heartburn
Indigestion
Upset Stomach
Diahherea

Hey ___________!

fill in the blanks