check it: I split the cost of an XBox 360 with one of my roommates, we'll call him Pete for simplicity's sake. My other roommate, we'll call him Jeff, well, he plays the Xbox a lot but he hasn't chipped in on it... he said he was going to get a nice TV to play it on but that hasn't happened yet, and it's been more than two months.

I have purchased 4 games... Halo 3, Skate, FIFA 08, and Madden 08.

The problem is that my roommates only really play Halo 3 and if I leave another game disc in there, they take it out, set it on top of the 360 (or the stand which it sits upon). FIFA and Madden are now both so scratched that it affects the gameplay (FIFA will no longer boot up, Madden only works for 1-2 games before it gives me the "disc not readable" message)

My plan is to take all of my games up to my room (my roommate who split it with me only owns BioShock, which he's played through, and some weird game Overlord) and leave a note that says until I get a new copy of FIFA, nobody is playing any of my games because they're not taking care of them. I'm sure that it will get me a new copy of it, because they'll be pissed that I'm not letting them play Halo.

am I a dick? better yet, are there any secret techniques I can use to cheaply and easily restore my discs? (if it's not cheap or it's a pain in the ass, I'd rather just charge my roommates for a new copy)
man your a little pussy just get some balls and **** his sister k?
I thought you said you were gonna stab them? I don't see any logic in this alternative plan of yours...
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
If its easier, just say they cant play halo again until they buy you a new fifa game.

OR

places like best buy sell disc cleaners that can get rid of all a discs scratches and what not in about 30 seconds. It's in the $20-ish price range if you want to check it out.

Ok, three possibilities...

one, kill roommates
two, charge roommates for new copy of game
three, repair old copy of game at cost to me

problem is if I kill them I can't really afford rent... my cats would help me from feeling too lonely but they don't have a job.
^ that (cat necrophilia) doesn't seem very logical to me. and it doesn't get my game fixed.

and his sister is not pretty.
Yeah you know what.....screw my "useful advice". This is the Pit!

Kill the fuuckers.
Do their sisters.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Toothpaste?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Perform necrophelia on toothpast while killing your roomates and fingering their sisters??? plus the cats are performing necrophelia on each other while all this is happenings.
do this....

take fifa and wet it down with water

with your fingers, rub a layer of toothpaste over the shiny rainbowy light part of the cd, the whole back ya know?

let it sit for 1 minute

rinse it and with your fingers rub out all the toothpaste

wipe off with towel and try it then
the toothpaste method only works for minor scratches but give it a shot nonetheless since it doesn't involve using money unless of course you don't brush your teeth on a regular basis..
Quote by PTfan
Perform necrophelia on toothpast while killing your roomates and fingering their sisters??? plus the cats are performing necrophelia on each other while all this is happenings.

No, thats totally illogical.

First, travel on a flying platypus to rainbow island. Then get the carebares to travel with you with all of their potatoes. After you have successfully killed their leader kill two more carebares to get UAV and find Jeff. Kill two more without dying to get the airstrike and use on your area to kill all of them but yourself because you ate the flashing star. Call in the helicopter and kill Jeff. Finally rape Jeff's sister with the toothpaste while making your cats watch.
Quote by Ledhead82048
No, thats totally illogical.

First, travel on a flying platypus to rainbow island. Then get the carebares to travel with you with all of their potatoes. After you have successfully killed their leader kill two more carebares to get UAV and find Jeff. Kill two more without dying to get the airstrike and use on your area to kill all of them but yourself because you ate the flashing star. Call in the helicopter and kill Jeff. Finally rape Jeff's sister with the toothpaste while making your cats watch.

Man that is stupid doesnt even make sense it can't help him get rid of the roommates. The only solution is necrophelia
yes of course... what are we talking about

i just looked at the thread name
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by PTfan
Man that is stupid doesnt even make sense it can't help him get rid of the roommates. The only solution is necrophelia

you bastert, you will never prevail
i think what you plan to do is right.

if they are blatantly disregarding your property, and causing damage to it, you have every right to deny them use of it.

hell, id probably do the same thing.
get everyone pregnant, wait 6 or 7 months, punch them in the gut till something orange comes out their ass, if no orange comes out, proceed to rape them with bbq sauce. then use your bare hands to dig under their ribs, and take the first pink thing you see, and rub that on the disk, that should solve a few problems.

or just rub icy hot on it
nothing.
Quote by SaulHudson#2

or just rub icy hot on it

about time someone said that.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Quote by PTfan
man your a little pussy just get some balls and **** his sister k?

+1

if theres hair on the muff shes old enuff.
Maybe they'll just buy themselves a copy of halo, I suggest stabbing one of them. The rest will learn.
<my signature>