play and sing at the same time. like not by yourself but like in front of someone.
cuz my ex gf's little 8 yr old sister is having her b-day tomorrow and i wanted to sing for her. also to my ex and i just wanted to know if any of you had the same experiences or any tips...
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Depends on what the song is. You gonna play Raining Blood? That may be hard.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
It's going to be hard to do it in one day, but you might be able to pull it off if the song your playing is simple. Get the guitar down, practise until you can play it in your sleep, then try singing over it.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
It just takes practice.

Eventually you'll get the rythem down and you'll be able to do it naturally.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
lol...i have trouble screaming random words in a song and playing, and thats with like a months practise, so good luck on that
no no no...
the song for her sis is ****ing happy birthday...
hers is i will follow you into the dark..
i got the song down for a while but the words man i can sing it just never tried in front of anyone...
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
if its your first time doing and your trying to impress some chick my advice is DONT DO IT. chances are you will screw up and look like a fool.

it takes alot of practice and one day is not gonna cut it
well little sister first...
im gonna have to kinda do it for her too...
i owed her from way back
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action: