EMERGENCY, I have a gig tomorrow

So a couple weeks ago, I lowered my neck pickup and the spring broke, so tonight, I felt i needed to fix it. When I was unscrewing the neck pickup mounting ring, I realized two of the screw wouldn't screw out (The tops of them were slightly damaged, being that this Gibson is from 91.) The only thing I was able to do was break the mounting ring, allowing me to get access to the pickup, as well as making it easier to take out the rusted screws. UNFORTUNATELY, the screws wont come out,
Does anyone know how I can get them out???
I tried pliers and a screwdriver, the pliers were probably too weak and the screwdriver isnt gonna work
Thanks in advance
So your neck pickup is just really low or what?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
So your neck pickup is just really low or what?

the problem right now is that i cant get the screws out , even after breaking my mounting ring
good lord... would it kill you to polish that thing once in a while? its only a Ginson Les Paul.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
philip but every screwdriver i have isnt working

and its under the wood cause the spring broke off, that was the original problem
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
good lord... would it kill you to polish that thing once in a while?

it doesnt look nearly as bad in person, haha
im polishing it tomorrow for the show and it got way more fingerprints and stuff when i was trying to fix it today
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
good lord... would it kill you to polish that thing once in a while? its only a Ginson Les Paul.

Ginson? Are those like really good guitars are something?

Ben
Quote by muffinman123192

ye man, ginsons are the best
Quote by Chickenparts
No clue man, best of luck though.

thanks anyway, damn this is frustrating
Well, the best thing to do would probably be to just use your bridge pickup at the gig, then take it to a guitar shop. But that may not work, depending on how loose the pickup is.
Put the pickup height adjustment screws back in and screw them back to desired height.

You never know, it might turn out looking a little cool.
Quote by Crimson Ghost
it doesnt look nearly as bad in person, haha
im polishing it tomorrow for the show and it got way more fingerprints and stuff when i was trying to fix it today

good man.

Quote by muffinman123192

b and n are right next to each other on my keyboard. i dont know about yours. dont act like you've never had a typo before.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
why would you lower your pup THAT much?
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
yeah, once i get the screw out though i can fix the rest from there, it's just a matter of those screws being stuck inside :O
my friend said that if worst come to worst, i can use his guitar at the gig, which sounds just as good
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
good man.

b and n are right next to each other on my keyboard. i dont know about yours. dont act like you've never had a typo before.

haha, just giving you a hard time, i mess up typing all the time,

and to answer the other question, i didnt lower it that much, the spring just like fell out, i dont even know how
i hope the springs arent just like hanging around in the pup cavities now...
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by muffinman123192

Febders are better!
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
So you have a gibson Les Paul from 91 and you've basically cracked it open like a wallnut?

You butcher!

Anyway I can't help I know nothing about guitar setup that's why i don't mess with it.