My amp just suddenly picked up a Spanish guy and he started talking real fast when I noticed some guy talking; I thought it was a radio station or something. Is this amp haunted, do amps normally pick up radio stations or whatever? What's going on!?
yeah, it happens. It's usually because your cable isn't shielded well enough. It'll go away if you just ignore it or buy a new cable.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
My amp used to pick up French radio

Get better cable like the guy said before

That or an exorcism should work
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by Horlicks
yeah it's haunted, buy a new one

And give the old one to me. I have experience with haunted amps
It is most certainly haunted. You need to learn spanish and talk back to him. He is most likely telling you to turn down the gain and play the blues. Spanish people love the blues.
^ that happens when i have toe down on my wah. i hate it oh well. i dont leave it there anyway
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by buzzzxx
It is most certainly haunted. You need to learn spanish and talk back to him. He is most likely telling you to turn down the gain and play the blues. Spanish people love the blues.

lol that's true, that and you can learn how to play salsa and stuff.
I used to pick up a Catholic radio station in Indiana. It was pretty funny 'cause I'd be playing Slayer or something, then I'd stop and turn down the volume on my guitar, and I'd here people chanting/singing in Latin.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Quote by Missingno476
I used to pick up a Catholic radio station in Indiana. It was pretty funny 'cause I'd be playing Slayer or something, then I'd stop and turn down the volume on my guitar, and I'd here people chanting/singing in Latin.

that's friggin' awesome.
Quote by Sid McCall
yeah, it happens. It's usually because your cable isn't shielded well enough. It'll go away if you just ignore it or buy a new cable.

So ****ing cool!
Current situation:
Proud owner of Jackson JS30RR and Roland Cube 30X
Where's Carlos Santana when you need him?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.