So whos watching/keeping updated about the election?

Looks like Labors going to win it so George Bush is gonna have to find a new bitch.
i hate kevin rudd arghh biggest nerd but if howard gets in he will hand ova to costello and he is nearly as bad as rudd
MY GEAR

Ibanez S470DXQM
Randall 75 watt
Boss CE-5
Fender Pedal Tuner
Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q
Custom Made Booster Pedal
Radio over here (UK) says that it all depends on whether Howard gets a late surge.
If he gets in will he hire Howard as a personel advisor?

Rudd has no essence to him. God save us if he gets in.
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Throw Another Shrimp On The Barbie

You'll find Australians call them 'prawns' not 'shrimps'.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
God i hate Rudd... Howard is a great guy, but handing over to Costello is a bad move. In my mind there is really no good option.

p.s. I hate Rudd.
Even if Liberal gets in again, it looks as though it won't be with Howard leading, he's around 1500 votes behind in Bennelong last I checked.
Not a huge fan of bees
C'mon Rudd.... I just bought a bottle of Tequila with a scorpion in it to celebrate with... im too nervous to keep track of it. Any young bloke in the workforce should realise Rudd is the only hope they have of getting a fair go.
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
lets hope he's not voting!
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Quote by sebastian_96
You'll find Australians call them 'prawns' not 'shrimps'.

THANK YOU!!
Kevin 07.

i wanted greens to win but that would never happen.
yeah labor is winning more seats.

and howard might lose his seat.
Quote by billab0ng
Australia has a government?

Yeah, one that works.

All the election stuff on TV is annoying me though to be honest. Looks like Howard won't even keep Bennelong.
I'd rather Rudd than Howard again since Howard has fucked us over many a time, but I would have voted Greens over either.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
^ yeh, it's OVERRRR for Howard
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
lol nah i was watching star wars on channel 10! woot!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Yeah, one that works.

All the election stuff on TV is annoying me though to be honest. Looks like Howard won't even keep Bennelong.

So it manages the kangaroo import/export thing, right?