The missile silo was a big thing, then someone posted a town on ebay.
Its seams we were too late
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7110528.stm

argh well.....world domination another day perhaps.....
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
So close, yet so far away.
We're the dark horse of world domination.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
I like the missle silo more, so it doesn't matter
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Seriously, it would actually be the ultimate guitar place on the universe!
It would actually if there is some headcase on UG who has millions of dollars to spend randomly, and he/she would buy something like that!

Oh dude, I'm delirious...
If you think about it, there are so so many users on UG, we could actually all chip in and buy it, if something like that happens again.

It would be like UG holiday camp...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm sure the town would have been more useful. We can't exactly inhabit a missile silo. Whereas with a town, we could have combined our intellect to build a missile silo within the town and we could live there!

Then again, it does say "ghost town" ... as long as InsideAC was with us, we'd be alright.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Damn missed again.
I posted the original thread and got flamed by a bunch of "serious missile base buyers" They thought I was going to steal their money I guess.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by rabidguitarist
If you think about it, there are so so many users on UG, we could actually all chip in and buy it, if something like that happens again.

It would be like UG holiday camp...

Oh man... That's such a great idea!
Guys.

When I become a rich, famous and powerful guitar god (You know I will. Keep your eye on thrash metal the next couple of years), I'll come back and buy UG it's own place. Be it a Silo, a Town, whatever. UG shall have something good.

I owe it to you; for you taught me how to pwn ass.
I was in that bidding, too.

I put up $50. In my opinion, unless the city has a McDonalds and a Dairy Queen, it should not be worth more than $50.
The.
Quote by Vermintide
Guys.

When I become a rich, famous and powerful guitar god (You know I will. Keep your eye on thrash metal the next couple of years), I'll come back and buy UG it's own place. Be it a Silo, a Town, whatever. UG shall have something good.

I owe it to you; for you taught me how to pwn ass.

If any of us get famous we should buy UG a missle silo just to say thankyou lol
Manchester United
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

I put up $50. In my opinion, unless the city has a McDonalds and a Dairy Queen, it should not be worth more than $50.

lol
Manchester United
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

if a city got a mcdonalds its not worth a ****. mcdonalds suck
lets buy some mountains in new zealand... i know i saw some on their a while ago...
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Did anyone notice on the right there was the missile silo (pressumable the one we're after) and a nuclear bunker up for sale?

Lets buy the bunker too, so we'll be safe from the nuclear holocaust we bring unto the world
The Pit. The Movie.
By the tone of this thead, has the silo been sold?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
You guys give up too easily!!!

There are Hawaiian(sp?) Islands for sale for a few mill each. With a little more we could actually get food (and guitars) shipped there. It could be a UG Summer Camp

Just imagine, the nation called UG, feared by all of the world because if we declare war, we bring 4 trillion watts worth of amps and that will somehow level their cities. GUITARIST RUUUULE!!!
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
why would we want a nuclear bunker?

we could buy that with the turnover we get from hiring out our missile silo
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."

A town? A TOWN?

Imagine in the future... going through a seller's objects list... instead of cds and books and stuff, you'll have cities and countries.

Zimbabwe MINT CONDITION AFRICA - 2w4d, 1 bidder

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead

A town? A TOWN?

Imagine in the future... going through a seller's objects list... instead of cds and books and stuff, you'll have cities and countries.

Zimbabwe MINT CONDITION AFRICA - 2w4d, 1 bidder

Or the feedback you would get

"Excellent delivery and Packaging. Water was not working but super seller A+++++"
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man