Hi new to Ug. Was interested in buying the marshall MG100Hdfx amp and found this really bad ass promotionial riff. Could someone tab this for me. Only the riff part as i am lightyears away from the lead. I use guitar pro and also powertab. Click link below riff will open in windows media player. About a 30 second riiff.
http://img3.guitarcenter.com/dbase/media/product/mp3/48/482807_MG100h_1st.mp3

We all gotta start somewhere
Don't buy that amp.

It's a very expensive piece of crap.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Badiroc
We all gotta start somewhere

Agreed. But not on an MG.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
go to guitar gear and accessories and get into your head that you will not find a GOOD halfstack for the pricerange of a MG. They'll sort you out
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Ok i read the threads in guitar gear and accessories . But all i am is now. Tube amp or valve(wich seem to be the same depends on what side of the pond your on). Lots of information there but when you are ignorant to what it all means it's of no help. Like i said we all gotta start somewhere so i guess my question is Where????
Good god i dont even want to say what i'm practicing on now or what i'm playing. (Or what i'm trying to play i should say)
But what i did get out of it is Mg = junk along with spiders and most ss amps

P.S. what about the riff does it suck too?