I'm wondering what everybody thinks is the best or best value Ibanez RG or SA Series guitar with a floyd rose under $500. Lemme know what you think, and thanks in advance as I'm looking into one of these after playing them at guitar center last night.
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
i would not get a "floyd rose" at those prices, the bridge will not be good at all
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
well it would come with either a licensed floyd rose or the ibanez type floyd rose
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
From what I read on this site only the original floyd rose seems to decently stay in tune. The other ones have alot of problems. Some have alot of trouble changing strings on them. And arent easy to change tunings on.
Quote by Tackleberry
From what I read on this site only the original floyd rose seems to decently stay in tune. The other ones have alot of problems. Some have alot of trouble changing strings on them. And arent easy to change tunings on.

There are good LFRs out there (Ibanez Edge Pro/ZR, Kahler, ++), but they usually cost as much as OFRs.
and the s320 is an rg model too?
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
or sa series?
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Quote by tlohrmann13
and the s320 is an rg model too?

No, it's an S series.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S320-S-Series-Electric-Guitar?sku=512503

The cheapest RG that has a good trem is the RG1570. It will probably be $700-800. The Edge III trems on the cheaper RGs are OK, but they are not very reliable in the long run. I've seen a lot of people around here going "OMGz why u be hatin on the Edge III, I've had my RG320 for 5 months and it'z gr3at", but I've never seen a post like that from someone who has had the guitar for a couple of years. After a while, the knife edges get worn down, and it will be impossible to keep the guitar in tune.