so, i've heard about the movie battle royale, and it sounds great, and i wanna whatch it, but i can't find it anywhere,my friend said he found it on the internet and whatched it for free, but doesn't remember where, so does anyone know a website i can whatch it on for free??????

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

the whole thing is on youtube, episodically.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Amazing movie.

The second one is good also.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
whats that other japanese movie with the big suicide cult thing around some rock band? has got a scene with a bunch of schoolgirls jumping in front of a train simultaneously
I've written two essays on it and its under lying exploration of social and political issues. In fact, its sat here next to me on the desk .

Don't watch the BR2, its total shite. Makes no sense.
Quote by Giant Tool
so, i've heard about the movie battle royale, and it sounds great, and i wanna whatch it, but i can't find it anywhere,my friend said he found it on the internet and whatched it for free, but doesn't remember where, so does anyone know a website i can whatch it on for free??????

awesome film. you can get it HERE
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
thanks, i watched it on google video, you tube only gave bits of it,
awesome move though!!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next