ABYSS

stay tuned for thoughts!!!

Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
mini review:
squall sounds good, i know this will only get better though

nereus: wow this song has a sick little intro, heavy all the way through, has that old shipwreck sound too it with some of the progression

samur: damn this song has everything theres some higher notes goin on, the ending is sick, almost reminds me of converge until it gets fast again.

bleached: some cool guitar parts in the chorus, rest of the song sounds like basic shipwreck

helix: nothing really stuck out to me in this song, but its still heavy all the way through

miasma: this song has a real trial/integrity vibe to it which is awesome

lotus: this song has some of the best lyrics on the album, and the guitar stuff is different too. definetly a top song.

erebos: this songs been released for awhile now. good stuff.

thaw: i dont know why, but this song is awesome, i was groovin the entire song

ascent: also been released for awhile. id say its one of the weaker tracks imo though.

zenith: wow this is definetly the heaviest song, probably my favorite on the album.

overall, i like JDs vox, its still the same vibe, but its refined. im gonna have to listen to this a lot more and get some of the lyrics before i can rate it hah
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I already made a thread about it! New EP is really good. They're moving along nicely with the Post-Rock direction.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
oh wtf i assumed it would be on the front page since im pretty sure this only recently became available to the general public not associated with the the industry hah

sorry!
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Nah my bad dude. I thought you were talking about ABYSSAL not Abyss. I feel stupid.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

oh yea i just realized that.

woops wtv. hah
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Any links to either the cd or the bands myspace? I want to hear them but I cant find it.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Havent been downloading as much since albumbase went down the toilet
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Havent been downloading as much since albumbase went down the toilet

everything is going down the toilet
Not Blogs!
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Not Blogs!

He's right. Blogs rule.
Quote by LPIndin

Fo real, they're the only thing keeping my music pirate ship afloat right now.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
I don't have anything by Shipwreck but the songs I've heard sound really good. I'll get this soon.
Seriously so amazing, bumped it on the way to and from work today

The little guitar thing at the beginning of Samur. Theyve played it live for years now, finally made it part of a song.

Best hardcore record of 07. No questions asked.