Yeah, so I just bought an Xbox 360 Elite. However I've been pretty absent in the gaming world the past few years..so, does anyone have any good reccomendations for games? The only game i've played in the past few years has been the Halo series (so yes, I have Halo 3). The only other game i've got is NBA Live 2K8 (and the two that came with the 360, I guess).

I love Live, but campaign type stuff is always fun too.
gears
"i have nothing to say, and i am saying it"
flickr.com/photos/chazoid
last.fm/user/p4nts
So you bought a 360 without checking out what games you might be interested in first?
I've played Gears with my friend many times and I have to say I don't care for it that much, sorry.

So what's the deal with Assassin's Creed? I've heard lots of good things but I don't really know anything about it. Same with Mass Effect.

Quote by Metal claw
So you bought a 360 without checking out what games you might be interested in first?

Not necessarily. See I borrowed my friends for the longest time and all I played Halo 3, so I pretty much decided to get my own for Halo 3 and just because I really thought I should have one by now. I figured there was enough games out there or would be soon anyway.

And like I said, I've been pretty absent from the gaming world lately and now I'm starting to get back into some. I really like the achievements stuff you can do with the 360 games.
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Nov 24, 2007,
definetly gears of war, get GTA IV when it comes out, idk what else.. i like nascar 08 and nhl and stuff like that
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
depends on what games you like, if you like racing games then i recommend Project Gotham 4, Need for Speed Pro Street, and Juiced 2. If you're into sports games...well i suppose that depends on what sports you're into, I personally like the Madden and NCAA football series. And of course, Guitar Hero 3 and Rockband are amazingly fun
Totally dislike Guitar Hero. The times I've played it have not been that enjoyable at all.

And NCAA Football 08 was a lot of fun, I'll probably pick that up.
Call of Duty 4.
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

definately go saints row, full auto, Smackdown Vs. Raw 08, umm and what everyone else said
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
bioshock ftw! also assassin's creed looks pretty sweet
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Oblivion
Mass Effect
Call of Duty 4
Assasin's Creed
Bioshock
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
Gears of War
Rock Band

These past couple months have had oodles of great 360 games come out. Check out some of these, and buy the ones that float your bot.
I'm a person.