Page 1 of 2
i was jamming with my friends in front of our school the last day of school.

we were really just noodling around lol, everyone thought we were amazing

my friend who sucks starts "soloing" so i smile at him and he knows

DUEL!

so we are trading licks and im like "**** it" start playing with my teeth, and i hear a click.

i put my guitar down and notice i cant because the b string was stuck inside my braces

i had to stop playing and pick it out
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR

my friend who sucks starts ... so i smile at him and he knows

hahaha was it an "eyes met across a crowded room" moment?

EDIT: Sorry, I just had to take it out of context, it was too good to pass up
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.

LOL.

xD That was truely amazing...

The worst thing I did was whilst Jamming was breaking a string. Which then whipped up and cut my face =/

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by algemar
hahaha was it an "eyes met across a crowded room" moment?

lol that came out wrong

you can sig that if you want

Mesa Boogie DC5
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
I threw a chair at our rythym guitarist because he was being a dick. I wish I was kidding.

I eventually left that band >.>
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Teh GIR
lol that came out wrong

you can sig that if you want

haha its ok

and no im sorry, its not good enough to sig...

Keep trying though !!
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
One time I was playing my bass with my penis, and my hand slipped, causing the bass to slip, causing the string to slice my ballsack open.

It hurt like a bitch.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
One time I was playing my bass with my penis, and my hand slipped, causing the bass to slip, causing the string to slice my ballsack open.

It hurt like a bitch.

was that at a gig?

is your name murderface?
Mesa Boogie DC5
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
While I was tuning down in between songs while pacing around, and tripped over the mic wire, so then my amp cable came out, and this awful amp noise started blaring and the mic stand fell and made a huge crash sound. We had to leave the stage after that, there's no comebacking after that....
Quote by Teh GIR
was that at a gig?

is your name murderface?

Ya, it was at a gig.

I kept playing, but it really hurt.

No, I am not Murderface. ha.
The.
once i played football with my rythyms guitars fone, cause he was being a dick
Hes a big fellow and he wasnt pleased...
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

It hurt like a bitch.

Yeah, i know that feeling, but my guitar kept ricocheting across the room and taking away others genitals aswell, then at last it sliced off my head.
once i was jamming alone and the patch was wrapped around my leg and i pulled up on the guitar and the cord snap and the guitar hit me in the face haha
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.
i let my rhythm guitarist play a mellow song, but he sucks, and his amp set up was unbelievably crap. it sounded like he was playing slap with all the dials maxed out... i hate him.

*Witty comment*
i play in my church band sometimes, when i remember to go to practice. and once on sunday morning right before church started we were practicing, and i trip over the bass chord and knock over our bassists amp and breaking it. i dont remember how we fixed the problem, but he wasnt happy.
the very first time I jammed with anybody else, I had been playing only a couple of months. The other guy let me play his Esp Kirk Hammet edition guitar (I believe it was the kirk hammet one) Anyway, it had the Tremolo bar on it, and I played a chord, gave it a STRONG PULL, the high E string broke, and whipped me across the cheek.

07' Gibson LIMITED EDITION Classic w/Emg's (replaced with Blackouts)
Jackson RR3
Peavey 6505+ Head
CryBaby
Ibanez TS9DX Tube Screamer
ISP DECIMATOR
MXR-10 EQ

www.myspace.com/dispozal
Changed 2 amps because my guitar wasn't coming through. 5 minutes later realised my guitar wasn't turned up. This was at a presentation evening too XD

/n00b
NOPE.
Stepped on my caple so it flew out of mah guitar....during a solo....live
top that
Aw man, I'm a total jam addict, normally I do everything just fine, but every once in a while I'll do something stupid like trying to bass solo over Herbie Hancock's "Chameleon" or switch instruments and break a string on someone else's gear (Hey, it's not my damn fault guitar strings are so flimsy).

Lets see... I've gashed open my thumb, broken a snare stand, rammed a headstock into a guitarists crotch during a solo-off, called countless drummers scum, botched solos, dented walls, abused the wah... ya know, fun stuff.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
every time I start getting pissed at a song we're practicing, I just stop whatever I'm doing and keep playing Living After Midnight over and over and over... usually at SOME point we all join in, have a good laugh and then try to get serious again..
At my bands first gig I jumped up, landed on the cord, moved sideways, and pulled the cord out of the guitar. Luckily it was at the very beginning of the song so we just started over.
Stepped on a cable, the cord detached from the lead.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
We Were practiceing for my first gig. I had neved played with distortion, so i was over there, jammin away with Hearts of the Innocent by Kutless. My youth pastor (age 22 at the time, im 15) was messin with our drummer and threw a stick at him. The stick missed and hit my cable just hard enough to knock it completly outa my guitar...took me like 5 seconds to realise what happend, and then i just raised my arms in a "what the heck?" kinda way
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
I used to palm mute really strangely (back in the day), caused the skin of my right hand to rip, hurt like a bitch.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
I was supposed to be playing slide guitar for this one song I was playing with my church's praise band, but forgot, and suddenly remembered halfway through the song (I improv almost all of my parts), so I paniked, and stoped playing, and grabbed the bottle of Bawls I had on the sage, chugged it, and started playing slide with it. Everyone thought I sounded good, but peole who had seen me were extremely wierded out. To them, that guitarists had suddenly got scared, chugged an energy drink, and then started playing the guitat with said energy drink, for apparantly no reason.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
I was supposed to be playing slide guitar for this one song I was playing with my church's praise band, but forgot, and suddenly remembered halfway through the song (I improv almost all of my parts), so I paniked, and stoped playing, and grabbed the bottle of Bawls I had on the sage, chugged it, and started playing slide with it. Everyone thought I sounded good, but peole who had seen me were extremely wierded out. To them, that guitarists had suddenly got scared, chugged an energy drink, and then started playing the guitat with said energy drink, for apparantly no reason.

Brilliant story!
I was playing a show and forgot almost every single line of my own song. About half way through my friend started calling out the next line to me. For every line. It was embarrassing.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
I forget lyrics all the time. And my stupid bass player steps on my guitar chord so many times during one set that he should just die. He also knocked over some cybals that were "worth more than his life" once (we were borrowing the set from a kid who is kinda a tool). Me and the other guitarist break strings too quite a bit.
uhh one time i tried to do a stage dive then noone catched me and they had to call and ambulance cuz hurt my back like a biznatch
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
I was in a show whit my band ( ok whe do old school hardcore so no solo)

I did a random solo during the breakdown

I failed.
I was Jammin with about 4 other Guitarist, bassist and Drums and we were just messing around with 12 Bar Blues. everyone was playing these nice bluesy penatonic licks, so just to mix things up i started playing really fast and eventually got into some Tremolo Picking and Tapping, goin all Van Halen haha. when we were done and the teacher was telling us how to Improve, when he got to me he just kinda shook hi head and siad "the blues, that was not."
Nothing much really.
We stareted playing our first song of the evening and I was the only one in the band playing it in the right key. It was some country/blues tune.
stupidest thing while jamming... hmmm... too much to say we do a lot of stupid stuff, but my alltime favorite is when i accidentally stepped on our other guitarists chord while i was soloing, he went down to pick it up and then i accidentally hit his head with the headstock of my guitar.
this was during a jam, thank GOD it wasnt during a live set.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by JilaX^
Brilliant story!

it be a true story too!
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by thundrstruk891
i play in my church band sometimes, when i remember to go to practice. and once on sunday morning right before church started we were practicing, and i trip over the bass chord and knock over our bassists amp and breaking it. i dont remember how we fixed the problem, but he wasnt happy.

Bass chord?

They sound horrible no wonder you tripped over.

EDIT: So many people have written "chord" instead of "cord" that it feel wrong to pick on this one guy.
Last edited by HeavyMetaldude at Nov 24, 2007,
I have nightmares about that kinda stuff sometimes. Ive never done any of it personally, but at the school talent show there was this one really horrible screamo band. They were using wireless junk, so they didn't have any cords. Anyway, the bassist was throwing his bass around thinking he was so hardcore, and all of a sudden the bass died. They went through three more songs without bass while he fiddled around with his amp trying to figure out what he did. And the best part is non of the scene kids noticed anything. They were to busy "moshing". In a phucking school auditorium.
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Page 1 of 2