...What should I buy that doesn't cost me more than 520$ (350&euro?

(I play Hair/Trash/Heavy Metal and Classic Rock)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Last edited by MegaShreeder at Nov 24, 2007,
try the epi iommi signature model lefty, i don't know how much it is though, should be around there..
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Hmmmm, I'm thinking...there's a lot of ibanez and epiphone models that work, and they seem to be popular....I dunno, I heard Jackson and ESP are good for that sort of thing
My advice for you, if you haven't been playing for that long, is to learn to play right handed. It'll make things much easier. If you've been at it for a while, it might actually be worth the effort to find a left model, I just think it might be easier in the long run for you if you switch.
hell no he must decide which feels the most comfortable ^
i'm a lefty and finding left handed guitars are easy as pie and only gibson charges more for lefty's. my strat costed just as much as a right handed one.
I've been playig for a year and two months...I think that's long enough...
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by The red Strat.
stick with being a lefty then.

The thing is...I don't want to stick with Squiers for live!!!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
I walked into the music shop this morning...

Me : "Hey man,what lefties do you have here?"

Shop-Guy : "Well,we have this Fender Squier w/ Amp pack for 295$ and this other Fender for 1260$."

So in a huge music shop there are just 2 leftie guitars!

And one of them is too expensive!

(I figured out the prices in a Euro to US Dollar converter so they could be wrong...On Euros the Squier pack is 200€ and the Fender's 850&euro.

EDIT : I was considering that Epi but this morning the guy said that he tried a Epi Les Paul and it was awesome to put over your fire place at home 'cause it's a beauty but the sound completely sucks!...
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Last edited by MegaShreeder at Nov 24, 2007,
Quote by MegaShreeder

Shop-Guy : "Well,we have this Fender Squier w/ Amp pack for 295$ and this other Fender for 1260$."

(I figured out the prices in a Euro to US Dollar converter so they could be wrong...On Euros the Squier pack is 200€ and the Fender's 850&euro.

EDIT : I was considering that Epi but this morning the guy said that he tried a Epi Les Paul and it was awesome to put over your fire place at home 'cause it's a beauty but the sound completely sucks!...

you're not going to tell me there isn't more than one store near you...
Quote by MegaShreeder

you're not going to tell me there isn't more than one store near you...

were do you live ?
The only stores I have are like 40km away from my hous...I went to two of them and one had two leftie guitars the other one didn't had any!!

I tried out the Squier,it's kinda cool...But,I was looking out for more!

I live in Portugal (yep,complete hell hole)!
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
wow in most stores here atleast 10 % of the guitars are lefty's...
can't help you there mate.

check out epiphone Les pauls, but PLAY BEFORE YOU BUY !
some sound good, some sound bad.