i didnt see anyone punch a ref so this sucks...
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by torturer6067
i am the one who punches the ref at the begining. too bad that i couldnt punch him right in the face

dude, you're an asshole...

People like you should be banned from going to any games, you give genuine football fans a bad name. Look at all the trouble surrounding Italian football at the moment, it's all down to fuckwits like you...

EDIT:I'd love to see sombody report you, and get you charged with assault using this video as evidence
Last edited by johnny_giles at Nov 24, 2007,
yea you really shouldnt post stuff like that with you don't wana get flamed
but yea i agree with everyone you are an arsehole
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
i wish id hit him with a baseball bat. btw johny thanks. as i said he deserved it and its not like this is hooliganism. if someone is corupt who should we wait fot to take some actions the football asociation? i mean the guy gets payed to judge a football match like ****
Quote by torturer6067
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv25sG4K9gU

this was at a football game of my club SNK MURA05. i am the one who punches the ref at the begining. too bad that i couldnt punch him right in the face

p.s. he blew 2 penalties for the oposite team and 1 in the last minute.

Wow, aren't you cool.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by torturer6067
i wish id hit him with a baseball bat. btw johny thanks. as i said he deserved it and its not like this is hooliganism. if someone is corupt who should we wait fot to take some actions the football asociation? i mean the guy gets payed to judge a football match like ****

I have to agree with the other members in this because I don't really know what's happened in this video.
Your coming here to boast about hitting a referee, then saying you wished you'd hit him with a bat and then claiming it's not hooliganism?
cut the violence.
Firstly, you're crap human being. Sexcondly, of course you're not going to like 2 penalties being blown against you, they're not in your favour. Yet what the hell fair playing football team gives away two penalties?

Thirdly, get the hell over it, it's a football game.