So, tell me about it. Does it have an effects loop? Can I gig with it?
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
It's perfectly gigable, and portable too. Lovely combo. High enough wattage to gig, low enough to work the powertubes hard at non-harmfull volumes. ECisthebest has one, he'll tell you more.
I need more info about this. Does it have an effects loop? How loud will I need to turn it up to play with a drummer without a PA system?
Coming out March 2008

I have one. I don't see an effects loop on it.

Great amp though. It can get very loud, definitely loud enough to gig with (I've done gigs with it). Lots of wattage. I can't give you a number at which it'll give you a gigging volume (I'm supposed to be doing homework right now >.>. But I can tell you that I was once at a guitar lesson where it shook the room when I played, and it wasn't even at full volume.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
About the effects loop, I just went to the Blues Jr owners group page, and they had there a thread about what pedals they use for the BJ. I suppose this means I can use more than 3 pedals with it, right?
Coming out March 2008

ya defintely just hook the pedals into the input.....dur and i would suggest if your gonna play metal get a decent distortion if you already dont have one, and the blues junior is one of the best amps out there for practiseing and smal gigs. even thought you might be intrestead in this one http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Blackheart-BH5H-and-BH112-Half-Stack?sku=483078
Quote by splat102
About the effects loop, I just went to the Blues Jr owners group page, and they had there a thread about what pedals they use for the BJ. I suppose this means I can use more than 3 pedals with it, right?

You can use any amount of pedals you like. I use my MD-2 and GE-7 (and sometimes CS-3) with it if I need a dirty sound. So pedals, yes. Just no effects loop.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by splat102
I need more info about this. Does it have an effects loop? How loud will I need to turn it up to play with a drummer without a PA system?

It doesn't come with any onboard effects if that;s what you mean. It gets pretty loud and will probably be fine at low or moderate volumes, depending on your drummer.
Quote by thewho65
It doesn't come with any onboard effects if that;s what you mean. It gets pretty loud and will probably be fine at low or moderate volumes, depending on your drummer.

That isnt what he meant.

Btw, nice avatar