I bought my psp used and it had homebrew on it. How do i change it back to normal firmware, from sony, is it a firmware downgrader?
y would u want to put it back to normal firmware?

if u really dont know what ur doing (and i can tell u dont have a clue what ur doing), and u really wanna put it back to normal firmware, just download the latest firmware file off sony's site.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
y would u want to put it back to normal firmware?

if u really dont know what ur doing (and i can tell u dont have a clue what ur doing), and u really wanna put it back to normal firmware, just download the latest firmware file off sony's site.

I want to put it back because i am making assumptions. I just bought a game and it doesnt load and i though it had to do with the homebrew. Is that why?
ANYBODY? I downloaded the newest version of firmware, but it wont let me install it!! what do i need to change this? If i use a downgrader, what can happen to it?
Last edited by death_rider at Nov 24, 2007,
Go to a PSP Forum.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
Go to a PSP Forum.

yay, pink floyd

and yeah, google it or ask on a psp forum.

also, don't take the advice of fli.pansy, i instantly mistrust people who abuse english that much.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy