of course not... since when does tom morrelo have effects?
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
yes. listen to the solo. if i could name them i would but yes mucho effects. and to trivium, thanks for being helpful
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Definitely a wah-wah and he might be using an octave effect (probably a whammy pedal) at some parts.
The only effects he uses is a wah wah in that song, I believe. The solo doesn't have any effects, besides distortion. The verse is like a slow sweep of the wah-wah, I think. The part before the first verse/solo obviously is wah-wah.
Yep, the wah is left pressed down for the verse, and is more interestingly used for the 'wow-wow' riff you hear every now and then; used very interestingly for the solo (THAT solo). Intro, outro, chorus are effects-free.
He doesn't use the wah in the solo. He turns one pick-up off and the other one all the way up. Then he slides his pick up and down the strings while switching between the two pick-ups.
Quote by Eggness
He doesn't use the wah in the solo. He turns one pick-up off and the other one all the way up. Then he slides his pick up and down the strings while switching between the two pick-ups.

He actually does use the wah pedal in the solo, he pushs the pedal down to get extra high end for better scratching.