Like in the Rancid song "Ghetto Box."

Also, I like the vocals more at "Let go of my hand, I don't understand..."
I guess the verse?

Who sings at those parts?
and what do you guys think?
A "Ghetto Box" is the box that Tim keeps his hair products, heroin, and english lesson cassette tapes in.

There is also a secret compartment underneath that he places dead fetuses in so he can suck out their stem cells to keep his down syndrome at bay...
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
A "Ghetto Box" is the box that Tim keeps his hair products, heroin, and english lesson cassette tapes in.

There is also a secret compartment underneath that he places dead fetuses in so he can suck out their stem cells to keep his down syndrome at bay...
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
A "Ghetto Box" is a word that "hip-hop" or "gangsta" or "mutha fuggin' G" kids use to explain there mommy-daddy bought expensive stereo. Since mr Tim Armstrong is such a douche bag that he did a rap album with that horrible thing called a band called the transplants... this would explain why Tim Armstrong sang a song called "Ghetto Box"

nuff said
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by byob_soad2
Like in the Rancid song "Ghetto Box."

Also, I like the vocals more at "Let go of my hand, I don't understand..."
I guess the verse?

Who sings at those parts?
and what do you guys think?

Ghetto Boxes are the big stereos that rappers like Run DMC used to carry on their shoulders.

And Lars sings that part you asked about.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Iluvpowerchords