ok i need some honost opinions on some of the pros and cons of each of these guitars.
i need to know stuff like if there is string buzz, if the springs for the tremolo vibrate when playing, how worn out they get from playing, how easy they are to dent etc.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
XPT700 has the edge III trem which WILL wear out. It won't last long compared to higher quality trems.

Fret buzz etc will be unique to each guitar. not each guitar model so we can't help you with that.

Pointy guitars tend to lose the paint on their points very quickly.

if you can hear the trem springs while you're playing then you can always stuff something into the cavity to muffle the sound.

btw I don't own any of these guitars and haven't tried them extensively so people who have tried them/own them will be able to go into further detail.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
they xpt700 is an awesum guitar, it plays good, soiunds good, and looks good (not a big fan of crazy bodies but i like this one)
the only problem i had when playing it was that it is top heavy...and the trem wasnt the most reliable (edge III)
the kelly is amazing...i dont remember any problems i had with it but it was very very good
and idk about the last one
Ke3 of those. It has the highest build quality. Next I would go with the Xiphos, which is nice, but the construction and trem are questionable at best. Finally the WRXT comes last. Its trem is only slightly ahead of the Xipho's, and while its built well and is a good guitar, its like comparing a base model car to a loaded one; it doesn't hold up at all.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

so im guessing the xiphos in any chameleon finish is a bad idea caue the paint is espensive.

i know that fret buzz is special but i was asking in case someone had tried multiples of the same guitar with similar results.the only 1 of the three iv playd yet is the xiphos.i liked it esp. the p/ups.i disliked the trem sevrely now i hate all edge III's.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Nov 24, 2007,

so im guessing the xiphos in any chameleon finish is a bad idea caue the paint is espensive.

i know that fret buzz is special but i was asking in case someone had tried multiples of the same guitar with similar results.the only 1 of the three iv playd yet is the xiphos.i liked it esp. the p/ups.i disliked the trem sevrely now i hate all edge III's.

well the pointy parts are the extremes of the guitar and are most likely to come into contact with things.

the chameleon finish wouldn't exactly be a bad idea because most people dont refinish their guitars when they get a chip in them and if you're careful with it (put it in a case when not being played rather than just leaning it up against a wall) it should be ok. I was just letting you know what you should look out for.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
ok what if instead of the WRXT it was the WRMG

so basically it goes
-Overall:
Ke3>xiphos>wrxt
-trem
Wrxt>KE3>xiphos

is that what you would say?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Nov 24, 2007,