I've decided to lose some weight, its rather cold out what kind of exercises can I do indoors. Any tips on losing weight? I want to lose some by summer, so how much weight can I and should I lose in 5-6 months? Thanks
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
How much do you weigh now?

Edit:

and how tall are you?
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
whatever you do dont do any dieting the best way to lose weight is to go through cardio excercises 2-4 times a week... do these for up to 30 minutes on an empty stomach or if have eaten and have energy 40 minutes minimum... skipping, jogging on a treadmill, running indoors will all work.. the reason the times must be up to where i suggested is because this is how long your body takes to burn energy stored in the muscles and blood stream, when the body runs out of energy to burn it will begin burning fat because its the next most versatile fuel in the body, finally dont eat and then sleep if you have an ideal time to go to sleep do not eat within 2 hours of this time as you will not burn off this energy and it will store as fat.... go slow and dont give up and youll get to where you want to be in a healthy way with the added gain of becoming a more fit person, good luck hope this helps

EDIT: oops and to answer your question about how fast you should lose weight it should only depend on how often you excercise, everybodys metabolism is different and contrary to belief about weight loss programs there is no way to make everybody lose weight at the same pace, just go about doing cardio workouts 2-4 times a week or more if you feel inclined and stay positive as you will se benifits quick
Replace all your meals with Special K/Celery, and play lots of Guitar/Guitar Hero.

Or run up and down your staircase.
dont lose weight. just lift weights and get jacked. losing weight is for petty bitches
do lunges up and down the stairs
push ups/sit ups
treadmill
proper diet
tae bo
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Zeppelin Addict
whatever you do dont do any dieting the best way to lose weight is to go through cardio excercises 2-4 times a week... do these for up to 30 minutes on an empty stomach or if have eaten and have energy 40 minutes minimum... skipping, jogging on a treadmill, running indoors will all work.. the reason the times must be up to where i suggested is because this is how long your body takes to burn energy stored in the muscles and blood stream, when the body runs out of energy to burn it will begin burning fat because its the next most versatile fuel in the body, finally dont eat and then sleep if you have an ideal time to go to sleep do not eat within 2 hours of this time as you will not burn off this energy and it will store as fat.... go slow and dont give up and youll get to where you want to be in a healthy way with the added gain of becoming a more fit person, good luck hope this helps

EDIT: oops and to answer your question about how fast you should lose weight it should only depend on how often you excercise, everybodys metabolism is different and contrary to belief about weight loss programs there is no way to make everybody lose weight at the same pace, just go about doing cardio workouts 2-4 times a week or more if you feel inclined and stay positive as you will se benifits quick

+1

all of the above.
buy a treadmill or other similar equipment, they're really good cardio, fun n the best thing is u can watch TV, listen 2 music etc.

if u can't really buy anything at the moment, just do normal stretching (like u'd do for a warm up or cool down)...it burns 4 calories a minute, tones ur muscles and its relaxing!

do sit-ups, crunches, squats etc...basic stuff like that is good too
Quote by Zeppelin Addict

I agree with everything you said. I eat like crazy and that keeps my metabolism going non-stop and i work out so i end up losing weight.

I suggest lifting weights as well as lots of cardio. Muscle burns fat.

edit: Eat lots of stuff, but healthy stuff. Try to stay away from greasy foods, fast food, etc. If you do end up eating a couple greasy things it's ok. It's unrealistic to say you won't eat anything bad. The best thing you can do is be aware of what you're eating. Read the labels and know how much calories and carbs you're taking in.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Nov 24, 2007,
Quote by Zeppelin Addict

fail, diet is just as or more important than exercise. please start at 10 to 15 minutes 4 days a week and work your way up to 30 minutes if you really want to... but if you correctly diet(aka common sense, eat less and eat healthy) and add some cardio you should loose 1-3 pounds a week. any more is unhealthy.
...oh and so u dont get really bad stretch marks (yuk) or saggy skin (yuk!!) only aim to lose around 1 kilo a week. 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
Quote by metal_man12
fail, diet is just as or more important than exercise. please start at 10 to 15 minutes 4 days a week and work your way up to 30 minutes if you really want to... but if you correctly diet(aka common sense, eat less and eat healthy) and add some cardio you should loose 1-3 pounds a week. any more is unhealthy.

problem with 10 to 15 minutes a day is that just barely breaks even with the energy the average person consumes i agree that diet is important moreso then exercise but i didnt include anything on that because as part of wanting to lose weight that shoudl imply the change to healthy eating...

and as far as diet goes this is very correct

Quote by metal4all

edit: Eat lots of stuff, but healthy stuff. Try to stay away from greasy foods, fast food, etc. If you do end up eating a couple greasy things it's ok. It's unrealistic to say you won't eat anything bad. The best thing you can do is be aware of what you're eating. Read the labels and know how much calories and carbs you're taking in.

go for quality over quantity is 100% correct and monitoring cals and carbs is a must