They are having a Black Friday sale, but it lasts until tomorrow, the deal is that you buy two used games, and get another free, but I figured out how to exploit it!!

You go there buy a game you want, then buy two games that are more expensive that you don't care about (must all be used). You buy them, but make sure you have cash, then a couple of days later, you take the other two games back, and get your money back, but keep the one that you got for free!
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I'm sure they're smarter than that.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
what about when they see the sales receipt?

they give less than what they sell them for too if you're just planning on trading them in.

so you get a game slightly cheaper than if you bought it normally?

wait... isn't that what usually happens at a sale.

They do a great deal on battletoads though. Awesome Game. You should really try to get a copy.

ask them when you go.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Muphin
I'm sure they're smarter than that.

They're not, actually.

Blockbuster once had a similar offer, where you trade in two used movies for a new one for free. My cousin bought two Veggietales movies for $2 each out of their used movies section, then bought Once Upon a Time In Mexico, and just gave them the two Veggietales movies. And he got to keep Once Upon a Time in Mexico for $2. It was epic.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
it wont work, they ask for a receipt to show that you bought it after the sale, so you probably just get the sale price back
not worth it, unless its like a brand new used game, like a title that just came out, your not really goign to get much back. So dont waste your time. Its impossible to get the amount of money for a game that they sell it for.

Say they sell a used game for $10, if you take that same game to sell it there, you will be lucky to get $2.50
Or I can just get free PS3's...

Black Friday at Best Buy = no manager override required.
= price change
= $0.01 for a PS3
Quote by gravensuicide
not worth it, unless its like a brand new used game, like a title that just came out, your not really goign to get much back. So dont waste your time. Its impossible to get the amount of money for a game that they sell it for.

Say they sell a used game for $10, if you take that same game to sell it there, you will be lucky to get $2.50

No, cause if you bring a used game back within a week, you get the full amount you paid for it back.

As far as whoever said they are smarter than that, no they are not. They really are not.

By the way, this works with movies too.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by GuitarGuitar
it wont work, they ask for a receipt to show that you bought it after the sale, so you probably just get the sale price back

The prices are normal, you are just getting one game free.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Gunpowder
They're not, actually.

Blockbuster once had a similar offer, where you trade in two used movies for a new one for free. My cousin bought two Veggietales movies for $2 each out of their used movies section, then bought Once Upon a Time In Mexico, and just gave them the two Veggietales movies. And he got to keep Once Upon a Time in Mexico for $2. It was epic.

Lmao!

Quote by SG Man Forever
The prices are normal, you are just getting one game free.

They won't accept returns on sale items.

they'll just give you the normal trade in price.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Wait. Gamestop will make you trade in the other two games. So they will pay you 30 gamestop bucks. Resulting in you buying the game at only a small reduced price. And you have to go back and spend the money at the gamestop. SO they still win.
Well, I'm testing it on Monday.

Wish me luck, and them stupidity!
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I figured this would be about Battletoads somehow...

Anyway I figured this "plan" of TS's out a couple years ago. It doesn't work.
Yeah, I tried to reserve my copy of Battletoads for the Xbox 360.

He said that "We don't have that..."

WTF all those fanboys buying all the god damn copies denying me my true glory of over 9000 smiles and over 9000 lulz!
Could I get Battletoads for free? Plz?
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
It looks like Battletoads has beaten me again....
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Damn straight it has. No one can beat Battletoads.... literally.

Yeah.... tis' a shame. A shame indeed.
It'll work better if you get a gift receipt for them, go to another GS, then say that it was a present and you already have the game. That way they don't know how much you paid for it- or that you got a free game with it- but they know that it was paid for. Otherwise you'll still probably get store credit.

edit: actually, if they're used, can't you just...sell them back, used?
Truly the economic discovery of the century.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?