This is the official competition for who can go the longest without signing on or viewing ultimate-guitar.com..... Whoever comes out the winner and goes the longest will be awarded special prize.
So who's in?
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
who's gona keep track of everyone signing in and out and stuff. plus u could just use someone elses account or just browse without signing in.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I think you've successfully created a competition harder than the No Masturbation Contest

unless you have a life or something
no. why would you voluntarily go without the pit?
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
I don't know how you'd keep track of it, but I'd do it.

I don't really need the pit. I just drop in for a cheap laugh every once in a while.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
no.

F*ck ya.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by scarfacesuit
I don't know how you'd keep track of it, but I'd do it.

Theres one
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Also, say we do go the longest. How are we going to know when we can come back?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by #1 synth
You go first MetallicaMan1, we'll follow.

I lol'd
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by The Spoon
I think you've successfully created a competition harder than the No Masturbation Contest

unless you have a life or something

None of us have a life...

...Why do you think we hang out in The Pit?
i was once banned
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
mk... I'll start now.

bye.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by The Madcap
*enters competition*

If you and Gunpowder both leave, and Aqua gets banned again, there really isn't much of a reason to come here.

If this happens, I'm in.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
This won't be hard, the Pit isn't what it used to be, it's definitely lost its appeal.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Not as hard as, the game ,which you just lost
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
Not as hard as, the game ,which you just lost

Dude. I was just talking to one of my female friends about this the other day. I get her everyday too. Quoting SAW "I'd Like to Play a game" is a sure-fire way of winning.
i lasted more than 90 days when i was banned for 30 and 60 days in a row .i was a multi and discovered 2 days before being unbanned, and then i went in a 5 day trip where here is no internet, so i win.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by muso_ chris
no. why would you voluntarily go without the pit?

It's like a hardcore heroin addict saying "no, thanks" when offered free heroin. It just doesn't happen.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
If you and Gunpowder both leave, and Aqua gets banned again, there really isn't much of a reason to come here.

If this happens, I'm in.

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
This really isnt gonna work man...
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original