get a Dean
Quote by C O B H C
I do believe so. I think heard it on TV once upon a time.

Edit: Wait, what the fuck was I watching on TV that had to do with ass hair?

Quote by sum_ugly_man

ndogg, is actually a kitty

Quote by jeff541
thanks ndogg.

/thread.

Quote by Punk_Ninja
I applaud thee.
What kinda amp are you rockin and how much cash you got?
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Idk what kinda amp. I'm buyin a new set completely. new amp, bag, cord, guitar, case, strap. Everything.

I got 300 for the guitar and about 400 for the rest of the gear.
You can get a decent guitar for that. Either check used or you can check into Schecter, Tradition, or Laguna (I think that they have a model in that range). If you are playing heavy metal/rock make sure it has a Humbucking bridge pickup. You should be able to get a decent 212 combo amp and cables for $400 or less. Peavey, Randall, and Crate both offer great amps in this price that are plenty loud enough for small venues and have enough ass to push an extension cab if it ever becomes necessary.
*moved*
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Big_Rat
Whats that guitar like then? I am really interested in it, i also play mainly metal. What are the pickups like etc, i have a Roland Cube 60.

I might just get that very guitar. I'm going to sam ash with a guy from Arrow Gun, he's gonna help me pick out a guitar and stuff.
I might just get that very guitar. I'm going to sam ash with a guy from Arrow Gun, he's gonna help me pick out a guitar and stuff.
yeah, u can never go wrong with an ibanez, especially for metal theyre tops
Quote by Tom_hatton

Second of all, you are female. Therefore, you do not deserve an opinion.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh! I'm also happy I was the fastest sperm.

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
I love that Epiphone. I am totally buying it.
I am teh random man. Yesh. A 13 year old MAN, BISHES!!!Fear me. FEAR ME NOW!!! Please? Fear me? Just a little bit?
Oh I'll def. do that. I'm going to Sam Ash this Thursday with my lead guitarist. Thanks anyway XD
I am teh random man. Yesh. A 13 year old MAN, BISHES!!!Fear me. FEAR ME NOW!!! Please? Fear me? Just a little bit?