I see that there are no threads about straps, and everyone uses straps. So lets talk about anything strap related!

I use the LM sure strap lock and i love it, a little bit of padding and its great. I dont even have to screw anything into my SG.

'67 Gibson SG Standard
MXR Phase 90 | Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9 | Vox V847A Wah-Wah
'65 Fender Bassman
I use Levy area 51 strap ( as used by Satch and Herman Li ) and dunlop strap lock
No Money, No Honey.
Dimarzio Straps!
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by jpgilbert701
Dimarzio Straps!

Dimarzio Straps FTW
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I have a plain old blue artificial leather one right now.
I want one with my initials on it, or the kind that SRV wears, with the quarter notes and such.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i use a 3 inch? leather strap, but dont have strap locks, instead i use these things that are called O rings, size 8.5. and i put it over the strap ad button. and it works perfectly, its really hard to pull the strap off too with the ring on. better than spending 40? dollars on locks when i can get 4 rings for 1 dollar.
Quote by AndrewDulina
I see that there are no threads about straps, and everyone uses straps. So lets talk about anything strap related!

I use the LM sure strap lock and i love it, a little bit of padding and its great. I dont even have to screw anything into my SG.

I have the same strap! I was thinking about buying strap locks, but then I saw this on GC's website and just had to order it. It's so cheap, but it's amazing. I've never had a problem with it. All you have to do it put it on and it will never fall off. Aren't locking straps great?
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by AndrewDulina
TS: Glad you started this thread, 'cause I have two guitars and only one strap. Straps also annoy the crap outta me when I'm NOT standing, so I like to ditch the strap whenever I sit and play. I was gonna get off my ass soon, and get some StrapLocks, but I like this LM Sure-Lock strap MUCH better. Can't wait to pick two of 'em up! Do retail Guitar Centers stock the plain black nylon ones (my favorite kind of strap), or do I have to order it online?
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

i got some think black leather an made my own its about 4 inchs thick makes les pauls lights as hell
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

My Tele's quite heavy, so I have a big thick black Levys leather strap to hold it up and put less strain on my back.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Quote by LEVEL4
TS: Glad you started this thread, 'cause I have two guitars and only one strap. Straps also annoy the crap outta me when I'm NOT standing, so I like to ditch the strap whenever I sit and play. I was gonna get off my ass soon, and get some StrapLocks, but I like this LM Sure-Lock strap MUCH better. Can't wait to pick two of 'em up! Do retail Guitar Centers stock the plain black nylon ones (my favorite kind of strap), or do I have to order it online?

I was in the same boat as you are in. I used to hate sitting down with straps and i always ended up taking them off, and after a period of time the straps wouldent hold becasue the hole grew so big. The sure lock strap solved all those problems and its easy to lock in place. Unfortunatly i did not see any in stock at my local guitar center, or sam ash, so i had to order it online. It's well worth the $9.99

'67 Gibson SG Standard
MXR Phase 90 | Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9 | Vox V847A Wah-Wah
'65 Fender Bassman
I have a Fender monogrammed strap - the one with cool colours and squares and headstocks on it, like they made back in the 70's. Mine's white, brown and yellow to match my Strat
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
i use the levys boot leather strap in black with schaller straploks
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!