hey guys just wondering if anyone had some infomation on these cabs and how they compare to the rest on the marshall range and yes i already know that the head is crap
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Last edited by angusslashdime at Nov 25, 2007,
no i mean the MF cabinet
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Quote by which ones pink
I'm assuming you mean MG, if so then yes, the cabs are crap as well.

The MG cab isn't bad at all, I run my VS100 through it and it sounds great.

By MF I think you mean Mode Four. In that case, yes, the cab is very, very good.
well matt bellamy uses it , so i imagine it must be decent
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
arent they bigger than 1960a's?

so how do they compare to say the 1960A cabs

Quote by angusslashdime
so how do they compare to say the 1960A cabs

I believe it's more of a "modern" sound. They should be pretty equal in quality.
would it suit my silver jubilee ? im still not sure on what kinda tone im going for but i want to be able to play like motley crue gunners but also stuff like satriani and vai and some metal

and does anyone know what speakers there loaded with i know celestion but what type

hahah yeah fair enough yeah and the MF heads are **** too lol

v30s.

Apparently theres something different about them that increases the low end though.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
yeah i was reading that because they are taller they have more low end do they have V30's in them?

hold on i check its got G12H's but i dont know whether thats the heritage series or the classic series does anyone know what they are made of like solid wood or like particle board?

anyone?

Quote by sobeisbull
in my opinion, as long as it says marshall on it and isnt an MG, its pretty damn good

Have you played an AVT?
Ben
hahaha true although the VS series sounds ok

can anyone offer anymore info cause im serioulsy considering buying this cab

KK as in kerry king?

so in summery 1960a or MF280 for hard heavy rock somtimes drop tunnings but guners motley as well