yeah, i was thinking about getting emgs for my jackson, but then i thought, EMG's need batteries, and i was wondering if i need to make a separate space for the battery slot or something like that, and also EMGS have four knobs for tone and volume and what not, and i was wondering (since the jackson only has 3) do i need to make a new hole or is there a way i can just wire them together or something....

SO BASICALLY my question is, is it possible to put emgs(active) in a Jackson RR3?

sorry to post this in the PIT but no one is answering me anywhere else, i just wanna know by like tonight or maybe tomorrow.
Dio didn't just become the supreme god of all music by sitting around HOPING something would happen.
who makes bareknuckles? or,,, haha yeah.. idk what those are.
Dio didn't just become the supreme god of all music by sitting around HOPING something would happen.
Don't... put EMGs in it...

Please.

PLEASE.

One day you will realize they suck, then you will be SCREWED. Because they are bigger than most pickups, and you will have extra space. They also rely on batteries, so you have to fill the battery cavity.

And their tone just SUCKS.

Please don't, for your own sake.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Seriously, For an EMG, you'd have to route out more space for the pickup, route out room for a battery cavity if you don't have room in the control cavity, etc...

As for bareknuckles, Google is your friend.
yeah, but i like emgs, batteries are gay, but i still like the sound. haha funny sig by the way
I like the sound of 81's, but if I were you, I would consider other pick-ups for your RR3, as it would be a hassle to install them.
High as tits
yeah, how do barenuckles sound, i just checked out the web site, but like is there somewhere i could get a sample sound?
the forums?
their easy to install, yes u'll need room for battery but u can put it in the control cavity if u hav room left, u can use 3 pots instead of the 4 provided, they give u wiring diagrams for 2 tone pots and 1 volume, all u gota do is separate one pair of the joined pots.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer